September 16, 2014 | 1681 users online

Eye Shadow - Guerlain - Ecrin 4 Couleurs - Attrape Coeur

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Icantrememberallmyaliases

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To be fair, this is a 100% perfectly good palette, with high-quality eye shadows. The shades are all very pigmented, are pleasantly buttery soft, and long-lasting. The palette has a polished, shiny gold finish with magnetic closure, and there are four shades inside. I have zero complaints. Unfortunately, this is not something that I would repurchase simply because there are so many similar palettes available for a fraction of the price, and perform just as well; Clinique springs to mind.

I have included detailed pictures of the palette, the shades, and how they perform on the skin, as I believe that they would be more helpful than what I can write here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Caramellane

Really beautiful eyeshadows, but overall too bright for my tastes. The mauve shade and orchid pink are the most unique shades, both have an almost duochrome like finish. The white and deep purple are not really unique, but work well with the color scheme. Texture and blendability are not the best from guerlain, but still workable. The white and mauve are somewhat sheer, orchid pink is the softest and most pigmented, deep purple is a tad hard and pigmentation is average. The look created with all 4 shades is very bright, iridescent, and cool toned. If you love purples, then I would consider splurging on the quad. Personally, I would love the pink and mauve shades available as singles and would pair them with neutrals. From the spring collection, Coup de Foudre is a better choice in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by ewojdula

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love, love, love this. A palette of violet/lavender/pinks and a perfect white that goes on suttllely, blends beautifully, and has presence. I found out about it while searching for a favorate fragrance - the much-loved, splendid, and sadly-discontinued Guerlain Attrape Coeur. I've been wanting a violet shadow and this palette is just perfect for me and my green/hazel eyes. I told my friend about it and she said she has one of the Guerlain Limited Edition Spring 2013 Ecrin 4 Couleurs palettes too! (The one with the green and coral.) We both love them!