October 22, 2014 | 1667 users online

Clothes - Discount Womens Dress Shoes

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I stumbled upon this website looking for some inexpensive trendy pieces for the summer such as neon items, beach dresses and sandals. I was a little worried about the site at first because it kept on freezing but other days, the site seems to be working fine. I would say this site is along the same concept as Forever21 which can be very hit or miss. Discount Womens Dress Shoes has the same large variety as F21 with shoes, clothing, and accessories. Also, the prices are comparable to F21 as well. Why am I reviewing here? I was blown away with the whole ordering and shipping process. So fast and easy plus they have live chat for any questions. I received very prompt emails from them after placing my order with confirmation of order and two days later with a confirmation of shipping email! I chose standard shipping but they upgraded my order to priority shipping for free. I received my items within 3 days and in great condition. The two tops received appeared just as described on their site and actually had pretty decent quality to them. Sizes appear true to size (in my case anyway). I love this shopping site! I mean, you won't be purchasing your work or key wardrobe pieces here but this is a great site to try out new trends that you don't want to spend $100+ on.