November 29, 2014 | 928 users online

Conditioner - TiGi - Resurrection

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by Meganekko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product just about saved my hair's life. I have very very long, thick, wavy, brown hair, so when I decided that I wanted to go through the heavy hair-ruining commitment of bleaching it white, I knew I was going to have some dire consequences on my hands. So fast forward four months, two 30 developer bleachings, two bleach baths, one root bleaching, two tonings, and loads of purple shampoo and my hair is in a complete emergency, precariously on the edge of snapping off at the slightest breeze. So I get this in the big bottle (because, cost efficiency), and my hair is actually a little shiny, smooth, and not dying in my arms! This is not a cure-all, and the smell is sickly; that of strawberry vitamins, but it did so much to keep my hair nice and smooth that I will stick with it until someone comes up with a better conditioner for my damaged hair. Give this one a chance for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Excellent quality shampoo, great results! Leaves your detangled, super soft. You don't have to wait a long time in the shower with it on your hair, to get results. It has good slip too. I thought it would be too heavy for my hair since it is the highest damage level, but it did not weight my hair down or make it greasy faster. The smell is the typical tropical, sweet smell of all tigi products. No build up, Rinses clean and no residue on your bathtub or your body. Seems expensive, but a little does go a long way, even though it doesn't have a thick consistency. I recommend this for every hair type.