August 22, 2014 | 1169 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Tickled Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Love this polish and the color is beautiful! A bright pink! Stays on all week Long without a chip! Hate to say it but stays on and the shine is better than Opi and Essie! Trust me i know! I have a collection of about 300 polished from Opi and Essie. Luv it!!! Wish they had a better color selection though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this polish. This color was the first one I tried from the line and it made me purchase more. I normally have a hard time with polish chipping but this one held up great for a few days. This shade is so pigmented that you could get away with one coat if you were in a hurry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am so impressed with these Outlast polishes. This is the second I've tried so far. This is a medium-dark cool fuchsia pink. It could just about be a one-coater, it's so pigmented, but I always use two. The wear is phenomenal, my hands take a serious beating at work, and this lasted 2 days without chipping. (I know that sounds like nothing, but it's a lot for me!) It's probably a dupeable color, but the quality of it is so awesome, I think it's well worth it to have. The claim is that they don't need a top coat, but I always use one, and this one wouldn't have had a high shine without it; but it does have a bit of shine. I'll certainly buy more of these polishes-my only complaint is that the color range isn't that great.