Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.1

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Yikes, this stung and burned my eyes! Will never use this again.

on 1/31/2015 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great remover. Removes all my makeup with no problem. No buring cuz I have sensitive eyes and that's the problem with most removers. And no greasy feeling after. Light liquid feel.

on 1/31/2015 11:55:00 AM

This remover does a good job at removing waterproof and long wear makeup. It does not sting my eyes. It is comparable to other makeup removers but would repurchase.

on 12/20/2014 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I was fortunate to have entered the Sephora store in Sydney soon after it opened. This was sitting at the checkout counter and I was going to fly home to visit my parents and I was low on supply anyway so I grabbed one for $9 on an impulse. It comes in a handy 50ml bottle, so it's perfect size to slip into my travel make up pouch. I have previously tried different eye makeup removers like L'oreal, Laneige, Maybelline, and Garnier. This is a bit pricey for the amount you get (compared to other similar products I have tried), but my god, it works well. The tiny hole at the top ensures you don't accidentally end up with more product on the cotton pad than you intended, and a little goes a long way. I didn't have to shake it as hard too, gently does the trick, and it stays mixed for longer than what I have observed in other products as well. Usually I had to work at it to get my Majorica Majorca mascara off my eyes, but this baby takes it clean off in 2 gentle swipes with enough power to take off my base as well. It is also not drying like some make up removers I have tried. It is a bit pricey compared with the likes of L'oreal ($12.99 usually) with a bit more than twice the amount of product, but you need double the amount of product for the effect I have seen in the Sephora remover. I'll choose this one over them any day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh my gosh, where has this remover been all my life? Inexpensive and absolutely gets every bit of waterproof mascara and eye goo off lickety split. I love that only a few drops comes out of the handy top so you don't waste as much too. I have tried Shu Uemera, lancome, Josie Maran, Estee Lauder, and all of it, this one has them all beat.

on 11/28/2014 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have really sensitive eyes and this is the only make up remover specifically for eyes that hasn't affected me. The Neutrogena Facial wipes are the only things gently enough to use on my face. However, this doesn't take my eye makeup off very well. small one because I was st eddY

on 10/11/2014 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is supposed to be one of their best sellers. Man, it stings my eyes!! I only bought it because I could not find my Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip which is THE BEST.

on 9/16/2014 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

No problem taking off waterproof mascara, but it stings my eyes!

on 9/7/2014 4:43:00 AM

This product has rapidly reached an HG status for me. To the extent that I see no point in even looking at high-end or any other brand's eye makeup removers anymore.

I must be on my fourth bottle and make sure to stock up anytime I am at a Sephora (there are none in the country I live in).

Where to start?
- does the job fast and well
- removes all stubborn eye products without needing to rub them off
- gentle on the delicate eye area and doesn't sting eyes at all
- just needs to be shaken once to remain mixed for the length of makeup removal (...unlike other bi-phased product which need to be shaken all the time to remain mixed)
- leaves no residue
- has no scent
- great value for money

I just love this product and cannot recommend it enough. It is living proof that cosmetics don't necessarily have to be expensive to do a great job.

on 8/29/2014 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have tried many makeup removers, and can't find one that removes mascara as well as this one. I don't wear waterproof mascara more than a couple times a year, but use this daily because nothing else works as well as this on regular mascara. When I run out, I just pick up a drugstore one, then I'm sorry, then I make the trip to the mall to visit Sephora for this stuff. I have now stocked up, and will pick up another bottle next time I'm at the mall. As long as Sephora keeps making this, I'll be buying it.