Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

4.1

Sephora is best for it i will buy it again

This eye makeup remover is oily. It's turquoise blue. It works okay, but not as well as micellar water, and not as well as bifacil. I don't like the bottle. It has a tiny little hole in it, which means I can't dip a cotton swab into it. I have to soak a cotton pad, then roll the cotton swab in it. Too much work for an eye makeup remover that isn't terribly effective.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I normally use MAC waterproof eye makeup remover, but they were out of stock when I went to pick some up. Decided to give this a try as I wasn't going home empty handed. What a wonderful surprise! The oil and water didn't instantly separate, making it much easier to use. It took my eye makeup off much better and the price was less expensive. Even so, I still think spending more than $15 on an eye makeup remover is steep and that is why I rated it a 4 instead of a 5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my second bottle, it really helps breakdown mascara/eyeliner and eyeshadow that my regular cleanser cant. Only downside is it leaves an oily residue after using.

Removes most eye makeup in one swipe and doesn't leave an oily residue, but it is usually hard to remove the last bit of waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I would repurchase only because the price is so much better than Bi-Facil and it gets 90% of the job done.

I bought a sample size in this for $7 with a 20% off VIBROUGE discount. I found it removed waterproof eye makeup remover fine but not as fast as my LancĂ´me bi-facil. It also doesn't leave an oily residue and it's very cheap which is a plus, but I feel I have to work a little harder trying to remove my eye makeup.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING! ! Read reviews for this and Lancomes but this is a much better value. I got the smaller size to try and will be getting a bigger one soon. Quick, easy and pain less! Giving out for Christmas presents I love it so much.

Not much to add, but this great! Takes off all my eye makeup, gentle, and non-greasy/ oily. It also doesn't irritate my eyes like some do. Excellent price too!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Not much super exciting to say about this, but it works well. It removes long wear makeup and waterproof mascara with no problem. I just put some on a cotton pad, hold it on my lids for a few seconds, and rub gently. All the eye makeup comes off quickly and easily. It is a bit on the spendy side, but I keep repurchasing because I like it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great staple product for those of us who wear waterproof eye makeup. This is a very gentle eye makeup remover that removes tricky mascaras, eyeliners, brow products, etc. with just a few drops on a cotton round.