October 31, 2014 | 762 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2014 3:41:00 AM More reviews by zed4zorro

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is supposed to be one of their best sellers. Man, it stings my eyes!! I only bought it because I could not find my Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip which is THE BEST.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2014 8:38:00 PM More reviews by carotan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

No problem taking off waterproof mascara, but it stings my eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 4:43:00 AM More reviews by Ciaciao

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product has rapidly reached an HG status for me. To the extent that I see no point in even looking at high-end or any other brand's eye makeup removers anymore.

I must be on my fourth bottle and make sure to stock up anytime I am at a Sephora (there are none in the country I live in).

Where to start?
- does the job fast and well
- removes all stubborn eye products without needing to rub them off
- gentle on the delicate eye area and doesn't sting eyes at all
- just needs to be shaken once to remain mixed for the length of makeup removal (...unlike other bi-phased product which need to be shaken all the time to remain mixed)
- leaves no residue
- has no scent
- great value for money

I just love this product and cannot recommend it enough. It is living proof that cosmetics don't necessarily have to be expensive to do a great job.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by elmiwalk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried many makeup removers, and can't find one that removes mascara as well as this one. I don't wear waterproof mascara more than a couple times a year, but use this daily because nothing else works as well as this on regular mascara. When I run out, I just pick up a drugstore one, then I'm sorry, then I make the trip to the mall to visit Sephora for this stuff. I have now stocked up, and will pick up another bottle next time I'm at the mall. As long as Sephora keeps making this, I'll be buying it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to makeup remover. I love the small bottles, less than 2 oz, that can go in my carry on. I bring it with a few cotton pads and I'm good to go for days. It's moisturizing, no irritation, and with just a few swipes gets my makeup off easily. I've even used it in desperation on blush and foundation, when I ran out of wipes while traveling, and no breakouts or problems. This can't be beat and it's a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by selyn3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product! I've never had any problems removing any makeup and it doesn't damage my eyes either. No burning, no stinging and no hard work either. Everything pretty much comes right off. I shake the bottle and squeeze a bit onto a cotton pad and rub across my eyes. That's it! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone. To some it may seem a bit pricey, but not to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Lilly777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just in love ,,works like the same one from LancĂ´me ,but with less price .honestly i am recommending to all my friends .they told me in sephora that it contains an ingredient which strengthen your lashes ...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:

- works just as well as the Clarins or Lancome Dual eye makeup remover
- does not irritate or sting my eye (i have sensitive eyes).
- removes all traces of stubborn waterproof mascara/liner in one/two swipes
- soothing and gentle on the eye area.
- reasonable price if you are on a budget

CONS:
- None.

Highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this once and I'm never making that mistake again. It left an oily residue on my skin, didn't get all of my eye makeup off and I felt my skin burning. A complete waste of money and very bad for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Texas22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is legit. It's the only thing that is able to get off ALL my makeup. I use gentle off brand wipes for everyday cleanup, but this is my go to for when I wear a lot of mascara,liquid eye liner, or heavy eye shadow. It's a bit oily, but I only use it at night so it doesn't bother me. I mean, it's half oil and you have to shake it to mix it up,so it comes with the territory. And for only $10 it's a really good size. I've purchased it twice now. Love it.