July 28, 2014 | 2058 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by selyn3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product! I've never had any problems removing any makeup and it doesn't damage my eyes either. No burning, no stinging and no hard work either. Everything pretty much comes right off. I shake the bottle and squeeze a bit onto a cotton pad and rub across my eyes. That's it! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone. To some it may seem a bit pricey, but not to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Lilly777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just in love ,,works like the same one from LancĂ´me ,but with less price .honestly i am recommending to all my friends .they told me in sephora that it contains an ingredient which strengthen your lashes ...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:

- works just as well as the Clarins or Lancome Dual eye makeup remover
- does not irritate or sting my eye (i have sensitive eyes).
- removes all traces of stubborn waterproof mascara/liner in one/two swipes
- soothing and gentle on the eye area.
- reasonable price if you are on a budget

CONS:
- None.

Highly recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by raquelsimoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this once and I'm never making that mistake again. It left an oily residue on my skin, didn't get all of my eye makeup off and I felt my skin burning. A complete waste of money and very bad for my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Texas22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is legit. It's the only thing that is able to get off ALL my makeup. I use gentle off brand wipes for everyday cleanup, but this is my go to for when I wear a lot of mascara,liquid eye liner, or heavy eye shadow. It's a bit oily, but I only use it at night so it doesn't bother me. I mean, it's half oil and you have to shake it to mix it up,so it comes with the territory. And for only $10 it's a really good size. I've purchased it twice now. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by lexylynn

This is a problem I typically run into with eye makeup removers. It will take off all my shadow without a problem but I can never seem to get off my mascara and I don't even use water proof mascara. This product is no exception. It will not take off my mascara, no matter which one I wear. I ran into this same problem with Neutrogena's eye makeup remover.

This Sephora one is pretty good, it didn't really irritate my eyes, though I felt it to be a bit more irritating then the Neutrogena one. I felt like if I rubbed a bit too much, my eyes would sting a bit, a problem I didn't have with the Neutrogena one. This one left a bit of an oily residue but nothing major. The price is okay for Sephora, but you can beat it easily at the drugstore.

Overall, I think its a good product, but it isn't for someone who wants to remove their mascara without really rubbing their eyes. I'm going to finish the bottle but I'm gonna head back to the drugstore and try out the Maybelline Clean Express one to see if it will remove everything I have on my eyes. It may not be a big deal to some, but I have sensitive eyes and don't like to sleep with any leftover makeup on them.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Theasylph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was the first waterproof eye make up remover that I had ever purchased. While I was satisfied with it at first, it did leave an oily residue on my skin and it didn't get all of my eye makeup off. i think it contributed to some breakouts and eye irritation as well.

I have since tried sephoras gel waterproof eye makeup remover and I love it. It actually removes Benefit mascara. This eye makeup remover could not. Also, no breakouts. If you have sensitive eyes/skin I'd go with the gel waterproof eye makeup remover, it's just as affordable.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by llyrek

Leaves an oily residue and stung my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Saspants

This product is a great deal dollar wise but it takes a lot of this product to remove my eye make-up and still doesn't get it all. I will take and use this to remove residual make-up after using MUFE Sensieyes or the Maybelline cream eye make-up remover in the pink bottle, this by itself just doesn't cut it. My eye make-up itself is not that big of a deal, I do use a waterproof eyeliner most of the time and as far as my mascara I use the Tarte primer followed by Sephora's Full Action mascara both on my top lashes only and then seal with Anastasia's Lash Genius which I also use to coat my bottom lashes for definition and separation but not color. Honestly I can use SK's liquid remover (Target $10) or Philosophy's Release Me (Ulta or Sephora $19) and get my eye make-up off in 1 swipe without using a cream remover to break it all down beforehand. There are other products out there that work much better, maybe a little more expensive but you don't have to use nearly as much to get results.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by L0v3xoLost

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is simply amazing. When it comes to removing stubborn waterproof mascara I have tried Neutrogena's eye make up remover, home treatments (olive and coconut oil), make up wipes...this stuff does the trick. It makes it so easy to take ALL (and I mean all) of my eye make up off. It's also gentle, so I don't need to rub it against my eye. I put a little on a cotton pad, and place it over my eye for 30 sec. Then I just wipe it down - sometimes I have to do this twice for each eye, but it completely removes everything. I also only need to use one cotton pad for both of my eyes - with other products I've had to use two. Love this - need to buy another bottle!