October 22, 2014 | 1782 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - Keratin Smooth Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Brittanyncox14

I have used a full bottle of keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner and I love it!! I have dry brittle hair and after the first wash I noticed a huge difference with the texture of my hair. But over time I feel as if this product not only made my hair smooth and shiny but helped it grow as well! After using a whole bottle my hair has grown a full inch and with the hair I have that's a miracle. I have used expensive hair products and nothing seemed to work until I found this. Would defiantly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by britbratg

I tested this out for the first time last night, and didn't use any additional products. It was so smooth and shiny once it dried! I love it. Personally, I don't like the smell very much, it's a little strong. And it had a sulfate in it so I know I can't use this in the long term, so that's why I'm giving it 4 stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had pretty much fried my hair a couple months ago while trying to attain teal hair. Anyways, months later, my hair is still kinda damaged. I had been using Joico sulfate free shampoo with a bed head conditioner, but decided I didn't feel like forking out that much cash on hair care anymore.

While wondering down the hair care isle in walmart, this caught my eye. I am normally not a fan of Treseme products, so i was hesitant about buying this but I decided I'd give it a try as it was on sale (3.99 for a large bottle)

This stuff is thick and creamy, lathers well, and smells really nice, also no problems rinsing it out after either. My hair is super soft, though I still need a trim to rid myself of these split ends.

Over all, this is a lovely shampoo and I'll be rebuying for sure, I'll probably pick up the conditioner as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

My second TRESemme shampoo, I used it with the matching conditioner. Not as amazing as the first one which is the Tresemme Smooth & Silky Shampoo with Moroccan Argan Oil. I feel like this product only does the job of cleaning my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

This shampoo both smells and works wonderfully. The formula is quite thick and rich, but it lathers up easily and nicely on the head, and rinses clean. I used this shampoo with the matching conditioner Tresemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Conditioner, and my hair felt amazingly clean and soft. I'm also loving the scent of fruits with a slight perfume. The scent isn't an easy one to describe, but it is lovely.

I'm generally a user of cheap shampoo and conditioner, and my hair usually does just fine with that. Using this shampoo is a pleasure, though, and this may convince me that there's something in buying more upmarket hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by sammyohmygosh

Best Shapmoo and Conditioner line for my dry, damaged, colored hair. Even Pantene color & perm lasting care Dried up my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Earlene86

Great stuff, makes my dry hair smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by gabs87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing, i love this shampoo... My hair is very dry, this product is perfect...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. It's cheap, it works well, and it smells great. I have fine, long, straight hair. The WORST kind of hair (in my opinion), and I get flyaways like crazy.

Every other shampoo and conditioner that claims to help smooth my frizzies basically contains loads of silicones or oils that make me look like a wet dog. SO awesome... not. This stuff does not do that.

It's great, you should buy it if you are on the fence. And hey, if you don't like it- you're only out $4.00 and you can use it as a body wash for the next 2 years.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by EricaAnn8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fine, caucasian hair. However I do have a lot of it! I was at first worried to try this shampoo in fear of it weighing down my hair and causing greasy buildup, problems I usually face with "smooth" shampoos.

I bought it because my old Dove shampoo was not doing well. $4 for each bottle of poo & conditioner at Target.
I loved the results I got after blow drying my hair this morning. This line gave my hair shine, a tad bit of body, and made it manageable. Usually my hair can be very oily and easily weighed down with product because it is thin, but this stuff gave it the moisture and shine I wanted with no negative side effects. The scent is not wonderful, but not horrible. Im indifferent to it.
The consistency is rich.
The only drawback I notice is the enormous size of each bottle. I would love a pump! However, I will look on the bright side and hope I gain muscle mass in my arms from doing heavy lifting with these things every morning!
yay, I feel like Jennifer Aniston...Thats how good my hair feels!