July 28, 2014 | 1426 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - Keratin Smooth

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

My second TRESemme shampoo, I used it with the matching conditioner. Not as amazing as the first one which is the Tresemme Smooth & Silky Shampoo with Moroccan Argan Oil. I feel like this product only does the job of cleaning my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

This shampoo both smells and works wonderfully. The formula is quite thick and rich, but it lathers up easily and nicely on the head, and rinses clean. I used this shampoo with the matching conditioner Tresemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Conditioner, and my hair felt amazingly clean and soft. I'm also loving the scent of fruits with a slight perfume. The scent isn't an easy one to describe, but it is lovely.

I'm generally a user of cheap shampoo and conditioner, and my hair usually does just fine with that. Using this shampoo is a pleasure, though, and this may convince me that there's something in buying more upmarket hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by sammyohmygosh

Best Shapmoo and Conditioner line for my dry, damaged, colored hair. Even Pantene color & perm lasting care Dried up my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Earlene86

Great stuff, makes my dry hair smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by gabs87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing, i love this shampoo... My hair is very dry, this product is perfect...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. It's cheap, it works well, and it smells great. I have fine, long, straight hair. The WORST kind of hair (in my opinion), and I get flyaways like crazy.

Every other shampoo and conditioner that claims to help smooth my frizzies basically contains loads of silicones or oils that make me look like a wet dog. SO awesome... not. This stuff does not do that.

It's great, you should buy it if you are on the fence. And hey, if you don't like it- you're only out $4.00 and you can use it as a body wash for the next 2 years.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by EricaAnn8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fine, caucasian hair. However I do have a lot of it! I was at first worried to try this shampoo in fear of it weighing down my hair and causing greasy buildup, problems I usually face with "smooth" shampoos.

I bought it because my old Dove shampoo was not doing well. $4 for each bottle of poo & conditioner at Target.
I loved the results I got after blow drying my hair this morning. This line gave my hair shine, a tad bit of body, and made it manageable. Usually my hair can be very oily and easily weighed down with product because it is thin, but this stuff gave it the moisture and shine I wanted with no negative side effects. The scent is not wonderful, but not horrible. Im indifferent to it.
The consistency is rich.
The only drawback I notice is the enormous size of each bottle. I would love a pump! However, I will look on the bright side and hope I gain muscle mass in my arms from doing heavy lifting with these things every morning!
yay, I feel like Jennifer Aniston...Thats how good my hair feels!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by sharen123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this along with the conditioner because i wanted to try something new. It was the best shampoo line i've ever bought in a drugstore! It makes me course to fine hair sooo soft and smooth. The scent is also really refreshing and it lingers even after a day! I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well I finally decided to give this shampoo a try and for the most part I'm pleased with the results. I purchased the shampoo and the matching conditioner at Walmart for $4.98 a bottle. The bottles are huge at 25oz a lot more than the average 12.5oz. Definitely more bang for your buck! The shampoo is a creamy white pearlescent texture. I love the smell it's a really fresh and clean scent. It lathers well and glides through my hair easily. This shampoo really makes my hair manageable and rinses clean. I really like this shampoo, but I was hoping it would be a bit more moisturizing. It does a good job of smoothing and keeping frizz at bay. For the amount you get it's definitely worth it. I will continue to use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i got this because i wanted to try something new... and MAN am i happy i gave this a go. it was dirt cheap so i was a little scared but it smelt wonderful so i got it. it is currently my very favorite shampoo. gets my hair clean without feeling dry but doesn't make feel oily. im real happy with my purchase :)