December 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - Keratin Smooth Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the whole TRESemmé 7days Keratin smooth system, so the conditioner, the shampoo and the heat activated treatment.

First of all, I have long hair, almost to my butt, color-treated for the ear down, wavy but mostly straight. The roots get greasy on the third day but the ends are dry and prone to breaking and they knot a lot.

I got a lot of samples for this product. I got about 2-3 foils packets and also the whole system full size. The system is great but be prepared to feel like your hair is coated and touch weird. It looks pretty when you are not touching it, I got some compliments on my beautiful hair, but in the same time they touched weird and plastic. The smell of the product is great and the feeling is great too. Overall, it's not a bad product, it's just not an everyday product. I would use for an event where I wanted really sleek and soft and shiny hair, but not everyday, because they feel so coated.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Is this recommended for rebonded hair also??

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Brittanyncox14

I have used a full bottle of keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner and I love it!! I have dry brittle hair and after the first wash I noticed a huge difference with the texture of my hair. But over time I feel as if this product not only made my hair smooth and shiny but helped it grow as well! After using a whole bottle my hair has grown a full inch and with the hair I have that's a miracle. I have used expensive hair products and nothing seemed to work until I found this. Would defiantly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by britbratg

This stuff cleans really well and makes my hair so shiny! I love that is has keratin, but it does have sulfates, so after I finish this bottle I probably won't repurchase, at least for a little while.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had pretty much fried my hair a couple months ago while trying to attain teal hair. Anyways, months later, my hair is still kinda damaged. I had been using Joico sulfate free shampoo with a bed head conditioner, but decided I didn't feel like forking out that much cash on hair care anymore.

While wondering down the hair care isle in walmart, this caught my eye. I am normally not a fan of Treseme products, so i was hesitant about buying this but I decided I'd give it a try as it was on sale (3.99 for a large bottle)

This stuff is thick and creamy, lathers well, and smells really nice, also no problems rinsing it out after either. My hair is super soft, though I still need a trim to rid myself of these split ends.

Over all, this is a lovely shampoo and I'll be rebuying for sure, I'll probably pick up the conditioner as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

My second TRESemme shampoo, I used it with the matching conditioner. Not as amazing as the first one which is the Tresemme Smooth & Silky Shampoo with Moroccan Argan Oil. I feel like this product only does the job of cleaning my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by nemesis41

This shampoo both smells and works wonderfully. The formula is quite thick and rich, but it lathers up easily and nicely on the head, and rinses clean. I used this shampoo with the matching conditioner Tresemme Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Conditioner, and my hair felt amazingly clean and soft. I'm also loving the scent of fruits with a slight perfume. The scent isn't an easy one to describe, but it is lovely.

I'm generally a user of cheap shampoo and conditioner, and my hair usually does just fine with that. Using this shampoo is a pleasure, though, and this may convince me that there's something in buying more upmarket hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by sammyohmygosh

Best Shapmoo and Conditioner line for my dry, damaged, colored hair. Even Pantene color & perm lasting care Dried up my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Earlene86

Great stuff, makes my dry hair smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by gabs87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing, i love this shampoo... My hair is very dry, this product is perfect...