TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo

3.9

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyerin, Potassium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomber, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, PEG 45M, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, PPG 9, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 8/16/2015 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this conditioner! Use it in conjunction with the conditioner and its a combo that works very well for my hair. I always get compliments on how healthy my hair looks. This shampoo does not fade my hair dye as I have dyed hair and I have noticed less fallout and less hair breakage as compared to other shampoos. I think it is because it detangles my tresses and prevents pulling during washing. It also cleans my scalp very well though I still use a purifying shampoo once a week. I also realized that it somewhat moisturizes my hair as well and keep it soft when use with the conditioner.

Just some background of my hair, its shoulder length and dyed a medium brown. I dye my roots every 8 weeks as it grows out and redye my hair every six months as the color fades. I always get them done at the salon. I never heat style my hair at all, I typically leave my hair to dry naturally and I wash my hair everyday. Treatment wise, I apply coconut oil to the ends of my hair every night and do a DIY deep treatment conditioner mask once every 2 weeks.

on 8/7/2015 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I use the shampoo, conditioner and serum in this line and it has made my hair noticeably smoother, softer and less frizzy. I buy the pack of 32oz bottles (shampoo and conditioner) with pumps at Sam's club for $10 or so and they last forever. The serum I get at Walmart or shoprite and I first got it because it was the most affordable serum and I continue to buy it because it's working wonders in my hair. If you have dry, frizzy hair, this is the product for you!

on 7/24/2015 3:57:00 PM

I have ombre hair so its very dry and brittle.. I been using this shampoo and conditioner for about a month and i have notice a difference in my hair its smoother and softer after i been using it plus the smell is great and your hair still smell like it. I just wished it had a pump since its a big bottle 32oz at least the ones i get

on 7/21/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I wanted to like this shampoo but I can't. I wash my hair every other day and this made my hair much oiler than normal on day two. It seems to leave a residue on the roots/scalp that causes some itching too. It also made my hair look frizzier than usual. But the worst part was that I lost a good bit of hair in the shower while using this. No other shampoo I've used lately has caused that much hair loss. This wasn't a good product for me.

on 7/17/2015 11:01:00 PM

The only positive thing I can think of this product is, it smells nice. But it also made my scalp itch something awful and that never happens to me. I also think it made my brown colored treated hair fade. It's definitely not something I would purchase again.

on 6/22/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have virgin hair but as I age my hair's shine had dulled. I thought that using this product would help it restore its shine. Instead, after 2 uses of this product, I now have horrible greasy hair that I can't seem to wash out no matter how many times I wash my hair out. I've tried all sorts of cleansing shampoos and nothing seems to cure this. I don't recommend this shampoo if you don't have severely damaged hair. I'm still trying to get rid of the grease in my hair from this product. I've already thrown the entire bottle away because that's where it belongs.

on 6/6/2015 10:54:00 PM

This is a good shampoo but if you have colored hair it rinses it all out. When I looked down at the bath water it was brown from the hair dye so I would not reccomend if you have color treated hair

on 3/14/2015 9:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I used this product for a couple of weeks until I finally realized that the reason for my excessive itchy scalp was due to this product. And on the other hand, it leaves you with very greasy hair after 24 hours.

Pros:
tames your hair
leaves you with no fly aways

Cons:
hair falls flat and greasy on the second day
Leaves your scalp very itchy and sensitive
dandruff

on 3/8/2015 1:37:00 PM

I really like this because my hair is frizzy. It makes my hair softer and easier to work with. It smells soo good too. The only thing I wish is that it was sulfate-free. I will be repurchasing this after it runs out.

I've already repurchased this product 4 times and plan on repurchasing it again! I absolutely love this because it makes my hair very soft and less frizzy. After using it since August I've seen so much difference in the way my hair feels and looks.