TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo

4.1

on 3/14/2015 9:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I used this product for a couple of weeks until I finally realized that the reason for my excessive itchy scalp was due to this product. And on the other hand, it leaves you with very greasy hair after 24 hours.

Pros:
tames your hair
leaves you with no fly aways

Cons:
hair falls flat and greasy on the second day
Leaves your scalp very itchy and sensitive
dandruff

on 3/8/2015 1:37:00 PM

I really like this because my hair is frizzy. It makes my hair softer and easier to work with. It smells soo good too. The only thing I wish is that it was sulfate-free. I will be repurchasing this after it runs out.

I've already repurchased this product 4 times and plan on repurchasing it again! I absolutely love this because it makes my hair very soft and less frizzy. After using it since August I've seen so much difference in the way my hair feels and looks.

on 1/19/2015 4:33:00 PM

Well I've used this particular shampoo & conditioner for quite a while now (probably almost a year), and I've always found it one of the best I've ever used! I've always had very long, smooth, straight hair so I really did not need to use this product, but I figured it would be a good choice nonetheless, and it was! It smells great, feels great for days afterwards, keeps my hair shiny and nourished, and the packaging is very handy as I tend to go through shampoo & conditioner very quickly! The price is very good for the size, and every few weeks it goes on sale so I know when to buy it!

When I first bought it, my friends were constantly asking how I got my hair to be so healthy, and grow so fast. When I told them I bought new S & C, they immediately asked which brand and now they have the same one! They were also very impressed. Overall, this is a S & C I would buy again and again!

on 1/11/2015 2:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I got the shampoo and conditioner after reading good reviews. My hair has always been a little wirey from coloring and heat. I could never just let my hair air dry, it would be a fuzzy mess if I did. The first time I used this was an off day so I figured I'd let it air dry to see how good this really was. I combed it out and that was it. I was so pleased and surprised to see that it dried with a nice wave.... I had no clue my hair would even do that! I really love this shampoo and conditioner and will continue to use it. If I had to change one thing it would be the pump on the conditioner, other than that I love the system.

on 1/5/2015 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

great product makes my hair smooth and soft
great price at sam's club and bigger bottle

on 12/1/2014 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for the whole TRESemmé 7days Keratin smooth system, so the conditioner, the shampoo and the heat activated treatment.

First of all, I have long hair, almost to my butt, color-treated for the ear down, wavy but mostly straight. The roots get greasy on the third day but the ends are dry and prone to breaking and they knot a lot.

I got a lot of samples for this product. I got about 2-3 foils packets and also the whole system full size. The system is great but be prepared to feel like your hair is coated and touch weird. It looks pretty when you are not touching it, I got some compliments on my beautiful hair, but in the same time they touched weird and plastic. The smell of the product is great and the feeling is great too. Overall, it's not a bad product, it's just not an everyday product. I would use for an event where I wanted really sleek and soft and shiny hair, but not everyday, because they feel so coated.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Is this recommended for rebonded hair also??

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used a full bottle of keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner and I love it!! I have dry brittle hair and after the first wash I noticed a huge difference with the texture of my hair. But over time I feel as if this product not only made my hair smooth and shiny but helped it grow as well! After using a whole bottle my hair has grown a full inch and with the hair I have that's a miracle. I have used expensive hair products and nothing seemed to work until I found this. Would defiantly recommend

on 9/1/2014 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff cleans really well and makes my hair so shiny! I love that is has keratin, but it does have sulfates, so after I finish this bottle I probably won't repurchase, at least for a little while.