TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo

3.8

Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyerin, Potassium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomber, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, PEG 45M, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, PPG 9, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 7/24/2015 3:57:00 PM

I have ombre hair so its very dry and brittle.. I been using this shampoo and conditioner for about a month and i have notice a difference in my hair its smoother and softer after i been using it plus the smell is great and your hair still smell like it. I just wished it had a pump since its a big bottle 32oz at least the ones i get

on 7/21/2015 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

I wanted to like this shampoo but I can't. I wash my hair every other day and this made my hair much oiler than normal on day two. It seems to leave a residue on the roots/scalp that causes some itching too. It also made my hair look frizzier than usual. But the worst part was that I lost a good bit of hair in the shower while using this. No other shampoo I've used lately has caused that much hair loss. This wasn't a good product for me.

on 7/17/2015 11:01:00 PM

The only positive thing I can think of this product is, it smells nice. But it also made my scalp itch something awful and that never happens to me. I also think it made my brown colored treated hair fade. It's definitely not something I would purchase again.

on 6/22/2015 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I have virgin hair but as I age my hair's shine had dulled. I thought that using this product would help it restore its shine. Instead, after 2 uses of this product, I now have horrible greasy hair that I can't seem to wash out no matter how many times I wash my hair out. I've tried all sorts of cleansing shampoos and nothing seems to cure this. I don't recommend this shampoo if you don't have severely damaged hair. I'm still trying to get rid of the grease in my hair from this product. I've already thrown the entire bottle away because that's where it belongs.

on 6/6/2015 10:54:00 PM

This is a good shampoo but if you have colored hair it rinses it all out. When I looked down at the bath water it was brown from the hair dye so I would not reccomend if you have color treated hair

on 3/14/2015 9:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I used this product for a couple of weeks until I finally realized that the reason for my excessive itchy scalp was due to this product. And on the other hand, it leaves you with very greasy hair after 24 hours.

Pros:
tames your hair
leaves you with no fly aways

Cons:
hair falls flat and greasy on the second day
Leaves your scalp very itchy and sensitive
dandruff

on 3/8/2015 1:37:00 PM

I really like this because my hair is frizzy. It makes my hair softer and easier to work with. It smells soo good too. The only thing I wish is that it was sulfate-free. I will be repurchasing this after it runs out.

I've already repurchased this product 4 times and plan on repurchasing it again! I absolutely love this because it makes my hair very soft and less frizzy. After using it since August I've seen so much difference in the way my hair feels and looks.

on 1/19/2015 4:33:00 PM

Well I've used this particular shampoo & conditioner for quite a while now (probably almost a year), and I've always found it one of the best I've ever used! I've always had very long, smooth, straight hair so I really did not need to use this product, but I figured it would be a good choice nonetheless, and it was! It smells great, feels great for days afterwards, keeps my hair shiny and nourished, and the packaging is very handy as I tend to go through shampoo & conditioner very quickly! The price is very good for the size, and every few weeks it goes on sale so I know when to buy it!

When I first bought it, my friends were constantly asking how I got my hair to be so healthy, and grow so fast. When I told them I bought new S & C, they immediately asked which brand and now they have the same one! They were also very impressed. Overall, this is a S & C I would buy again and again!

on 1/11/2015 2:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I got the shampoo and conditioner after reading good reviews. My hair has always been a little wirey from coloring and heat. I could never just let my hair air dry, it would be a fuzzy mess if I did. The first time I used this was an off day so I figured I'd let it air dry to see how good this really was. I combed it out and that was it. I was so pleased and surprised to see that it dried with a nice wave.... I had no clue my hair would even do that! I really love this shampoo and conditioner and will continue to use it. If I had to change one thing it would be the pump on the conditioner, other than that I love the system.

Popular Shampoos