April 18, 2014 | 1993 users online

Shampoo - TRESemme - Keratin Smooth

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by gabs87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing, i love this shampoo... My hair is very dry, this product is perfect...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it. It's cheap, it works well, and it smells great. I have fine, long, straight hair. The WORST kind of hair (in my opinion), and I get flyaways like crazy.

Every other shampoo and conditioner that claims to help smooth my frizzies basically contains loads of silicones or oils that make me look like a wet dog. SO awesome... not. This stuff does not do that.

It's great, you should buy it if you are on the fence. And hey, if you don't like it- you're only out $4.00 and you can use it as a body wash for the next 2 years.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by EricaAnn8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very fine, caucasian hair. However I do have a lot of it! I was at first worried to try this shampoo in fear of it weighing down my hair and causing greasy buildup, problems I usually face with "smooth" shampoos.

I bought it because my old Dove shampoo was not doing well. $4 for each bottle of poo & conditioner at Target.
I loved the results I got after blow drying my hair this morning. This line gave my hair shine, a tad bit of body, and made it manageable. Usually my hair can be very oily and easily weighed down with product because it is thin, but this stuff gave it the moisture and shine I wanted with no negative side effects. The scent is not wonderful, but not horrible. Im indifferent to it.
The consistency is rich.
The only drawback I notice is the enormous size of each bottle. I would love a pump! However, I will look on the bright side and hope I gain muscle mass in my arms from doing heavy lifting with these things every morning!
yay, I feel like Jennifer Aniston...Thats how good my hair feels!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by sharen123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this along with the conditioner because i wanted to try something new. It was the best shampoo line i've ever bought in a drugstore! It makes me course to fine hair sooo soft and smooth. The scent is also really refreshing and it lingers even after a day! I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well I finally decided to give this shampoo a try and for the most part I'm pleased with the results. I purchased the shampoo and the matching conditioner at Walmart for $4.98 a bottle. The bottles are huge at 25oz a lot more than the average 12.5oz. Definitely more bang for your buck! The shampoo is a creamy white pearlescent texture. I love the smell it's a really fresh and clean scent. It lathers well and glides through my hair easily. This shampoo really makes my hair manageable and rinses clean. I really like this shampoo, but I was hoping it would be a bit more moisturizing. It does a good job of smoothing and keeping frizz at bay. For the amount you get it's definitely worth it. I will continue to use this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i got this because i wanted to try something new... and MAN am i happy i gave this a go. it was dirt cheap so i was a little scared but it smelt wonderful so i got it. it is currently my very favorite shampoo. gets my hair clean without feeling dry but doesn't make feel oily. im real happy with my purchase :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked up the Keratin Smooth shampoo & conditioner on a whim during a Wal-Mart run. For reference, my hair is extremely thick, coarse, naturally wavy, and has a tendency to be dry. Of course, I prefer to wear it smooth & sleek. My hair *loves* 'cones, so I figured this would be right up my alley, and I was right. Both products have the typical Tresemme salon-type fragrance. The shampoo is thick, rich, and lathers well, despite being somewhat lower in sulfates. It rinses clean and didn't leave my hair a dried out, tangled mess, like many shampoos do. No "stripped" feeling at all. The conditioner is fairly thick & rich, rinses clean without feeling dry or greasy, and leaves my hair feeling smooth. I dry my hair with a Turbie Twist & then blowdry straight, followed by flat ironing. My hair came out looking shiny, but not weighed down. It was straight and frizz-free. My only complaint is that the bottles are quite large, not a liter but pretty big. Well worth the $5 each I paid, but a little unwieldy in the shower without a pump. Not a deal-breaker for me, though. Overall I am very pleased with this line so far and I will continue to use it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 4:37:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

I bought a pretty small bottle of this. I have been no-poo for the last couple of years (except for the occasional salon visit) and I wanted to try a sulfate free shampoo. In the absence of that I picked up this low-sulfate shampoo. I have to say that my first use was amazing! Finally, my frizzy bushy thick hair had been tamed. It was still curly but manageably so. However, unfortunately, I have not been able to reproduce that effect in subsequent uses so I don't know what to make of it. Was it a fluke? I may buy this again in another few months to try it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have only been using this shampoo for about a week but I'm in love with it. Yes, that is a bit gushy, I know, I know but I am very pleased with what it is doing for my hair. Firstly, my hair type. Curly, dry, life of its own. My scalp, prone to reacting to most shampoos. I had been using an Inoa shampoo for months and was wary of switching. I received a sample of the conditioning treatment in my last Glossy Box and was very impressed and wanting to try out the rest of the range.

This product seems to have tamed my frizz whether I wear my hair straight or curly. A couple of people have noticed how bouncy and curly my hair is when I leave it in its natural condition. I definitely need to follow up with a conditioner but so far this seems to have done a great job with my hair.

The packaging is a bit bulky but I reckon I'll get a few months out of this. Maybe not wonderful for sticking in your gym bag, but fine for your own bathroom. I'm very I'm very impressed and will buy again providing there are no adverse reactions awaiting or something else does not grab my fancy in the meantime. I would also recommend to other people.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by alimichelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice cheap shampoo and low sulfate too which is great! I use this once a week in conjunction with a sulfate free shampoo. After using my hair is reasonably flyaway free and soft. I bought the big container which is a bit of a pain to handle in the shower but nothing a pump can't fix. For now it's the best shampoo in this price range I've tried.