October 2, 2014 | 1436 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Etude - Eraser Show Mascara Cleaner

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

As always, I was lured by the beautiful packaging Etude house offers. I am often happy with what I have bought but then again this product is not one of them. Yes, the formula is easy to brush onto eyelashes and it does help melt away mascaras, HOWEVER, it's hard not to get some near the moist area of the eye when you have to brush it all the way to the bottom of the lash in order to completely remove the mascara. Hence, it really can sting the eye (my eyes even got red one time so since then I've been having second thoughts on whether to continue using up the product until it's entirely finished). It can't even remove stubborn waterproof makeup at the end of the day. I suggest you skip this product and invest more in an eye makeup remover that does its job WELL but not at the risk of discomfort and even potential eye mucosal irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by mcruuz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As with most Etude products, extremely cute packaging. It looks just like a bottle of mascara though the brush is more like a comb where you apply the white gel-ish mascara remover onto your eyelashes then clean the comb with a tissue before putting it back into the tube. This makes it SO much easier to remove even the most waterproof mascaras without too much rubbing, therefore, making it gentler on the eyes & eyelashes. It doesn't take much of this product to coat all your lashes so I expect it to last me a good few months. The only problem I have with this is that I once got it in my eye & it did sting a bit so make sure to be careful not to get it in your eyes!
Overall, I would recommend this to people who don't like tugging on their eyelids/eyelashes. Will probably repurchase again!