July 24, 2014 | 1942 users online

Moisturizers - Nivea - Pure and Natural anti-wrinkle day cream

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by milalamifi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this today and used it twice, I got it not so much for the anti-wrinkle effect promise, but more for wanting to try something else than my couple of organic moisturizers, which I feel don't hydrate my normal/dry skin enough. I like it that it's free of parabens and some other "stuff", smell is ok, the only thing I don't like is the texture of the product, or rather the feeling it leaves on my skin after I apply it. It looks like a normal cream in the jar, but feels like a gel on my face and doesn't absorb quickly. I'm left with some sort of sticky-ish feeling, not for long, but I want my moisturizers to sink in quickly, so I can go on with foundation & all.
The jar is a bit heavy, so it's not travel friendly. I don't think I'll be using this unfortunately, maybe every now and then.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by llyrek

Affordable moisturizer that keeps my combination skin hydrated and comfortable. Nice texture without being too rich/greasy or light. Probably not the best jar for travel (heavy thick glass base) but keeps cream secure.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Kitten76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using the night cream of this product for a little over a week now. My skin has been a little weird lately, greasy yet actually quite dry and tight some days, leaving me looking aged, particularly on the forehead. I have issues with some night creams as they can be too greasy or heavy and start to break me out quite soon on. This one however is working very well. Yes it feels quite greasy as you apply but it does absorb well. My skin looks fresher, definitely feels softer and when I apply my makeup the next day, I can see the difference this night cream is making as my forehead looks much less tight and my nose dryness is clearing up. Overall, I am impressed. It's nice to find a product that isn't expensive and does work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by lita12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good moisturiser for less. I just wish its in a tube as I am not a big fan of jars but I guess its Nivea's standard style. Its got a texture that is very nice and melts into your skin. I guess I will be buying it again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by mabelle62

I am on my second jar of this... this moisturizer is great! It does not aggravate my skin, moisturizes well and it quite cheap. I used to use Sisley Hydra-global and due to budget issues, I had to find something a lot cheaper. Having found this Nivea cream, I would not go back to Sisley! I cannot really vouch for its efficiency on wrinkles since I do not have that many of them but I am so pleased with the results, I really recommend this cream.