December 19, 2014 | 1138 users online

Lipstick - Too Faced - La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in Stiletto Red

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to give the Too Faced a walk by at Sephora because it looked too 'gimmicky' and I told myself I'd never buy anything from that line. Well, never say never.
I was having one of those 'red lipstick' phases where I seemed determined to buy just about every red lipstick that tickled my fancy and this was one of them.

The texture is very creamy and feels luxurious when I apply the lipstick. It glides on smoothly without being greasy or slippery. Stiletto Red is a glamourous 40s style red that would suit most skin tones, especially women with medium, warm toned complexions. It's definitely a warm, brown based red and not for the shy.

Staying power is okay. It's usually gone by my second cup of coffee which I expect as it's not a matte formula. It does leave a nice stain without that 'ring' effect.

I hope Too Faced comes out with more colours in the La Creme lipstick line.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by mamarabil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful red without being overpowering. I've had nothing but endless compliments when I'm wearing this! This is my new go-to red. Great staying power and feels divine on the lips!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These lippies are fantastic. Well worth the 21 dollar price tag. These lip cremes are hydrating, smooth and very pigmented. The color rang is great and offers nudes naturals and brights. Stiletto red is the perfect pin up red shade. The packaging is a lovely gold tube that is a bit heavy but very sturdy. The best part is that these are 100% vegan and cruelty free. I am so glad I finally found the perfect vegan lipstick.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No