December 17, 2014 | 1743 users online

Concealers - Essence - match2cover! cream concealer

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by zhaaniite

cheap concealer. creamy. great that you can highlight and hide skin imperfections.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by adrixox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really nice simple packaging. Although the colours don't match me, I don't particularly use this as a concealer. This product works just as well as a cream highlighter if it's too light for your skin tone and since there really isn't that many colour options to choose from, yo

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by tinacook

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

i love the packaging on this product, its reminds me of a cheaper versio of bobbi brown, the product inside however is not the greatest, its creamy and blendable the pigmintation is average but the lasting power sucks! i would put this on in the morning and it wouldnt be there at all when i got to school like an hour later! but i like the fact that you get 2 shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

The good thing is it is so cheap! The quality worth the money, but I don't like it. It is creamy but as under eye concealer, it will set into my fine line. As blemish concealer it will easily be rubbed off(not dry as normal blemish concealer) overall I won't purchase again even though it is cheap

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Dwaryy

I love this concealer, easy to apply and goes well with my skin tone! Perfect!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

I heard about this concealer duo from eleventhgorgeous on youtube and I wanted to like this really badly because it has such a low price and it's customizable by mixing the two shades together. Unfortunately, I just didn't like it at all...it had no lasting power even if I set it with a powder and it made me under eye circles look greyish even when i mixed both the shades together in different amounts. I tried for weeks to like this but it was just not good. It was greasy, it settled into lines underneath my eyes (I'm 15, so I don't have many but this product just accentuated them), it didn't cover blemishes and only looked meh under the eyes. I like essence's stick concealer better if you want something with a really low price, it has better coverage and a better finish but doesn't last long on the skin either. I like the concept but the product could be greatly improved.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jingyi1752010

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pros:
-Two shades
-Cheap
-Creamy, good for blemishes

Cons:
- Settles into fine lines
-No other shades

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

Wow this product really amazed me! I have tried several other concealers that are more expensive ( I usually use concealer for my dark circles), and I was always disappointed with them. This concealer is a miracle for me!

Pros:
-Very cheap!
-You can combine 2 colors (I only use the darker one, which is still quite pale for my skin, but its the perfect shade for dark circles!)
-Good coverage, even if the consistency isn't thick
-Does not look like I put concealer (it is natural!)
-With the packaging (little "jars"), you won't waste any product (Not sure if its comprehensible xD )
-Nice creamy texture

Cons:
-Only one choice of color : It wont work for darker skin tones. Even for me, I am not very dark, but the darker shade is still too light for my skin. That is why I only use it for dark circles)
-It does not stay all day for me...(Maybe because I do not apply a powder on top)

I still love this product :) I recommend it for lighter skinned girls or at the limit, medium tone for only dark circles.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

Decided to try this when I saw it in Shoppers - but only one shade! Even though it says you can mix the two colours to create your ideal shade, I'm darker than both colours. When I use it, it is very creamy and lightweight, and coverage is decent. It's ok at covering up dark circles, and I have to apply a darker powder on top because of how light it is. Would recommend if there were better colours available...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Vonnity

Decided to give this a go as it was really affordable and eleventhgorgeous on YouTube have raved about this. The yellow side matches my skin perfectly. I've used it for about a month and its finishing soon (it could be a bad thing but it's satisfying when I finish a product so I don't mind :X) I use the other shade as a highlight just because I don't want to waste it.

I like the consistency, it's really creamy and surprisingly not thick for a cream product. It doesn't have strong coverage, just light to kinda medium, but I just like it for small blemishes because it doesn't cake on the face. It does, however, cake under the eyes so it's not an under eye concealer for me. It smells like rubber, but it's not that repulsive to me and the scent doesn't last so it's fine. Packaging is okay, pretty compact and easy to open, no complains there. I will repurchase if I can't find another concealer that matches me. Overall, an okay concealer. Good for the price, consistency and the colour. Needs better coverage!