Essence match2cover! cream concealer

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Octyldodecanol. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Magnesium Silicate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm light-med beige / brown depending on the time of yr. I bought this in 20 Soft Cream Beige as it was the darkest they offered. I was not expecting much from a $3.95 product, but forgot to bring my CG concealer on a Gals night out, so picked this inexpensive one up. It covers better then my Body Shop or CG. I have awful dark marks under my eyes, have since my mid 20's, now in my late 30's and require something great to cover. As you can see by my rating this stuff is awesome! It did not settle into my lines and blended in really nice. A tad on the light side (for me), but looks kind of like a high lighter as well.

on 12/19/2014 10:21:00 AM

I have been using this for a while, and I have only had to purchase it two times because it lasts SO long. It is highly underated; it is the best concealer I have used. With that said I am relatively fair, so I didn't have trouble with it matching my complexion. It is the perfect cream concealer, and it dsiguises circles and zits with ease, after setting with powder; everything is all set. I highly recommend trying it. It is also very inexpensive. Don't doubt its quality (except for the packaging, which the lid seems to detach from the case) because it is an excellent product!

on 11/13/2014 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

cheap concealer. creamy. great that you can highlight and hide skin imperfections.

on 10/24/2014 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Really nice simple packaging. Although the colours don't match me, I don't particularly use this as a concealer. This product works just as well as a cream highlighter if it's too light for your skin tone and since there really isn't that many colour options to choose from, yo

on 7/1/2014 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love the packaging on this product, its reminds me of a cheaper versio of bobbi brown, the product inside however is not the greatest, its creamy and blendable the pigmintation is average but the lasting power sucks! i would put this on in the morning and it wouldnt be there at all when i got to school like an hour later! but i like the fact that you get 2 shades.

on 6/5/2014 1:25:00 AM

The good thing is it is so cheap! The quality worth the money, but I don't like it. It is creamy but as under eye concealer, it will set into my fine line. As blemish concealer it will easily be rubbed off(not dry as normal blemish concealer) overall I won't purchase again even though it is cheap

on 1/24/2014 1:10:00 PM

I love this concealer, easy to apply and goes well with my skin tone! Perfect!

on 1/13/2014 5:25:00 PM

I heard about this concealer duo from eleventhgorgeous on youtube and I wanted to like this really badly because it has such a low price and it's customizable by mixing the two shades together. Unfortunately, I just didn't like it at all...it had no lasting power even if I set it with a powder and it made me under eye circles look greyish even when i mixed both the shades together in different amounts. I tried for weeks to like this but it was just not good. It was greasy, it settled into lines underneath my eyes (I'm 15, so I don't have many but this product just accentuated them), it didn't cover blemishes and only looked meh under the eyes. I like essence's stick concealer better if you want something with a really low price, it has better coverage and a better finish but doesn't last long on the skin either. I like the concept but the product could be greatly improved.

on 12/13/2013 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-Two shades
-Cheap
-Creamy, good for blemishes

Cons:
- Settles into fine lines
-No other shades

on 10/12/2013 11:47:00 PM

Wow this product really amazed me! I have tried several other concealers that are more expensive ( I usually use concealer for my dark circles), and I was always disappointed with them. This concealer is a miracle for me!

Pros:
-Very cheap!
-You can combine 2 colors (I only use the darker one, which is still quite pale for my skin, but its the perfect shade for dark circles!)
-Good coverage, even if the consistency isn't thick
-Does not look like I put concealer (it is natural!)
-With the packaging (little "jars"), you won't waste any product (Not sure if its comprehensible xD )
-Nice creamy texture

Cons:
-Only one choice of color : It wont work for darker skin tones. Even for me, I am not very dark, but the darker shade is still too light for my skin. That is why I only use it for dark circles)
-It does not stay all day for me...(Maybe because I do not apply a powder on top)

I still love this product :) I recommend it for lighter skinned girls or at the limit, medium tone for only dark circles.