Essence match2cover! cream concealer

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Octyldodecanol. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Talc, Magnesium Silicate, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Love this concealer duo as a eye lid base! I have two problems. I have oily lids and they are discolored a dark red wine color. I have a nice primer I use (Milani) that is strong enough for my oily lids but I haven't found anything to help the discoloration until now. Wow Wow Wow! I love dark shadow shades, jewel tones and rosy colors but they always turn muddy on my lids. I've tried so many pot eye bases such as MAC and NYX. I've tried using lighter shade concealers but they ALL crease on my lids. Nothing ever worked! I thought of Essence because their concealers are often on the dry side, lighter in shade and they are cheap. I purchased the lighter shade of the two options which is 10 Natural Beige. The lightest shade in #10 works incredible for an eye base! I use the lightest shade over my eye primer just on the upper lid area. I then use the darker shade on the outer corners of my eye area to blend it in with my regular concealer. This miracle concealer gave me the ability to use ALL of my shadows! I love Urban Decay Naked 3 because the shades really work for me but I couldn't wear it because the shades all appeared muddy and lacked pigmentation against my skin. Since using this concealer duo as a eye base, I'm able to wear this palette. Also, this makes my shadows hold on and remain vibrant all during a work day, two hours at the gym and cooking in the hot sun standing in front of a grill. THIS STUFF AMAZING! TEN LIPPIES!

on 4/23/2015 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Creases under your eyes and has a greasy feeling to it.

on 4/13/2015 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What an amazing cream concealer. It doesn't crease and stays on all day until I remove it. I got both sets of colors. Though 10 Natural Beige is too yellow for me, 20 Soft Beige is perfect for my undereye circles because one shade is slightly salmon and the other is a neutral beige about one shade lighter than my skin tone. I first apply the salmon-ish shade to color-correct then I layer with the neutral beige on top, then finally set with translucent powder. I have dry skin and it doesn't cake or dry up on my undereye area like many concealers do. And it's so creamy and smooth on application, it's really easy to pat in with fingertips. Why buy high end when this works wonders? And it is dirt cheap. I just wish they would seal the packaging better because no one wants to buy a product with someone else's finger prints all over the cream...

If you have dry skin, give it a try!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Good product for the price, then again I bought mine for 1 as it was being discontinued at a local grocery store.
I like that it has 2 colors that can be combined and that to provides pretty darn good coverage for uneven spots.
However, I feel like I have to press hard to get any product out because it's like a hard creamy substance and it settles into fine lines within minutes, so NOT suitable for under yes.
I have a feeling if I carry this around with me the packaging will break.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm light-med beige / brown depending on the time of yr. I bought this in 20 Soft Cream Beige as it was the darkest they offered. I was not expecting much from a $3.95 product, but forgot to bring my CG concealer on a Gals night out, so picked this inexpensive one up. It covers better then my Body Shop or CG. I have awful dark marks under my eyes, have since my mid 20's, now in my late 30's and require something great to cover. As you can see by my rating this stuff is awesome! It did not settle into my lines and blended in really nice. A tad on the light side (for me), but looks kind of like a high lighter as well.

on 12/19/2014 10:21:00 AM

I have been using this for a while, and I have only had to purchase it two times because it lasts SO long. It is highly underated; it is the best concealer I have used. With that said I am relatively fair, so I didn't have trouble with it matching my complexion. It is the perfect cream concealer, and it dsiguises circles and zits with ease, after setting with powder; everything is all set. I highly recommend trying it. It is also very inexpensive. Don't doubt its quality (except for the packaging, which the lid seems to detach from the case) because it is an excellent product!

on 11/13/2014 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

cheap concealer. creamy. great that you can highlight and hide skin imperfections.

on 10/24/2014 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Really nice simple packaging. Although the colours don't match me, I don't particularly use this as a concealer. This product works just as well as a cream highlighter if it's too light for your skin tone and since there really isn't that many colour options to choose from, yo

on 7/1/2014 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love the packaging on this product, its reminds me of a cheaper versio of bobbi brown, the product inside however is not the greatest, its creamy and blendable the pigmintation is average but the lasting power sucks! i would put this on in the morning and it wouldnt be there at all when i got to school like an hour later! but i like the fact that you get 2 shades.

on 6/5/2014 1:25:00 AM

The good thing is it is so cheap! The quality worth the money, but I don't like it. It is creamy but as under eye concealer, it will set into my fine line. As blemish concealer it will easily be rubbed off(not dry as normal blemish concealer) overall I won't purchase again even though it is cheap

Top Rated Essence Products