August 2, 2014 | 1562 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast liquid lipstick (ALL)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

If you check out my other reviews I don't often give a bad review. However, here is my first. First realize I'm 50+ and my skin is going to be dryer than younger gals that haven't developed lines around their lips so what some of the other gals have said I won't discount because it works for them. For me I bought a couple on sale at Walgreens in a shimmery red and browner/tawny color. The consisancy going on is beautiful! Creamy smooth and perfect color. After a couple of minutes that's where it ended with me. I am a fanatic about exfoliating, and hydrating with a balm and using lip blockers to prevent feathering. This dryed like concreate, showed every line on and around my lips, when I tried to add a bit of balm it became a greasy gloppy mess and totally undid the staying power that mega lip is suppose to have. I couldn't get this off fast enough. I tried doing this a few different ways with primer, different balms etc. Nada nothing worked. Sadly I wanted to love these because the pigmentation in them was beautiful in the end I threw them away wasn't even worth the trip to take them back. I love Wet n Wild but these were definitely a YUCK Two thumbs down for me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by BrookeTacos

Wow this is the most amazing product ever made. Much like the L'oreal infallible stains, let this sit on ur lips for 40 seconds without rubbing them and u have a stain that will last you for more than 2 days. (With showering!!!) It does try matte so I like to apply baby lips over it when it dries. This seriously does not transfer and nothing stains my lips besides this. I have rose on the occasion and it's the PERFECT color for fall! It's a cross between and rose and berry! Hoped this helped! It's $3!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you are a matte lip girl like me, you will love these. I think the biggest mistake people make is they put this on and rub their lips together like you do with regular lipstick. BIG MISTAKE. You put it on and make whatever corrections you need to make, then LET IT DRY. Let it set and it will last ALL DAY. Plus it's super cheap. Only $2.99, but there are coupons out there and sales. I got mine for practically nothing at CVS with all the red box coupons, BOGO sale, etc. These are super pigmented, too. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by cherry25

Iam calling the maker of these lipstick why it was release its not suppose too its a waste

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the worst liquid lipstick I have ever tried.
Its sticky and dries clumpy and very heavy.
I saw a video and thought it was good idea.
Obviously it wasn't/

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I, also, thought this was a lipgloss until I put it on and felt my lips become very dry and sticky within a few seconds. I do not even recall what color I bought because it has been thrown away. I did give it another try. I put lip balm underneath, put it on again, and did not touch my lips together for a few minutes. But alas, I cannot stand the streaky color or the way it makes my lips feel. It was one of the pale, pinky colors. Maybe the more pigmented colors are better but I am not going to buy another one to find out...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by cookie53

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This made my lips dry, dry dry! I couldn't stand the feeling. This is my first Wet n Wild product of any kind and it was so bad, it may be my last.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by knitnpaint

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

BIG MISTAKE this is the not a good product. I picked it up because the colors looked so good. It is a new product and it will not be around for long. It is sticky as glue and chaulky and dries your lips out like nothing I've ever used. I tried using it with balm underneath and over, nothing works. It just clumps up and makes a big mess. I had the color "click on my hyperlink". I returned it and told the sales lady not to recommend it. I originally bought it because she recommended it. Do not buy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this in the shade "Iris I Was Rich", which is a gorgeous pinky-brown shade. It applies smoothly and evenly and looks fabulous for about 10 minutes. Then it starts sucking every bit of moisture out of your lips, even if you apply lip balm underneath and constantly on top. My husband even commented that it made my lips look really dry, and he never notices my makeup! It's a shame because this color is soooo pretty. I just hate the formula. =(