Wet 'n' Wild Megalast liquid lipstick (ALL)

2.3

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Aweful. Accentuates lines in lips, feels like concrete on the lips. take this one back to the lab.

on 1/4/2015 11:53:00 PM

Apparently positive reviews for this product is few and far between. I can see why. The doe foot applicator is bulky and odd. Like any stain, it can be quite drying and bleed into lines (not as bad as others, though).

However, the color is indeed long-lasting, velvety, and GORGEOUS. I got Raisin the Roof and while it's glittery in the tube and upon application, it dries to a pretty dark red. I wore it all Christmas season and people were curious is to how I could drink and eat and my lipstick stay flawless.

on 11/2/2014 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is my new favorite bargain lipstick! I recently purchased several at Walgreen's for $1 each on sale after watching a positive youtube review and thought for a buck you can't go wrong. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I really like them. They are a matte lipstick which is what makes them long wearing, however on my lips they weren't too dry. If you have dry flaky lips this won't look good on you, so make sure that you exfoliate the flakes off first then moisturize to get the most out of this lipstick. For a glossier look, apply Vaseline on your lips first then lipstick. It won't be as long lasting but gives a different look. The packaging is pretty plain so if you buy lipstick for the pretty cases this isn't for you, but the product inside is really nice. There are a variety of colors to choose from.

on 11/18/2013 12:37:00 PM

If you check out my other reviews I don't often give a bad review. However, here is my first. First realize I'm 50+ and my skin is going to be dryer than younger gals that haven't developed lines around their lips so what some of the other gals have said I won't discount because it works for them. For me I bought a couple on sale at Walgreens in a shimmery red and browner/tawny color. The consisancy going on is beautiful! Creamy smooth and perfect color. After a couple of minutes that's where it ended with me. I am a fanatic about exfoliating, and hydrating with a balm and using lip blockers to prevent feathering. This dryed like concreate, showed every line on and around my lips, when I tried to add a bit of balm it became a greasy gloppy mess and totally undid the staying power that mega lip is suppose to have. I couldn't get this off fast enough. I tried doing this a few different ways with primer, different balms etc. Nada nothing worked. Sadly I wanted to love these because the pigmentation in them was beautiful in the end I threw them away wasn't even worth the trip to take them back. I love Wet n Wild but these were definitely a YUCK Two thumbs down for me

on 9/28/2013 6:20:00 PM

Wow this is the most amazing product ever made. Much like the L'oreal infallible stains, let this sit on ur lips for 40 seconds without rubbing them and u have a stain that will last you for more than 2 days. (With showering!!!) It does try matte so I like to apply baby lips over it when it dries. This seriously does not transfer and nothing stains my lips besides this. I have rose on the occasion and it's the PERFECT color for fall! It's a cross between and rose and berry! Hoped this helped! It's $3!

on 8/21/2013 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

If you are a matte lip girl like me, you will love these. I think the biggest mistake people make is they put this on and rub their lips together like you do with regular lipstick. BIG MISTAKE. You put it on and make whatever corrections you need to make, then LET IT DRY. Let it set and it will last ALL DAY. Plus it's super cheap. Only $2.99, but there are coupons out there and sales. I got mine for practically nothing at CVS with all the red box coupons, BOGO sale, etc. These are super pigmented, too. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

on 8/15/2013 7:09:00 AM

Iam calling the maker of these lipstick why it was release its not suppose too its a waste

on 4/21/2013 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is the worst liquid lipstick I have ever tried.
Its sticky and dries clumpy and very heavy.
I saw a video and thought it was good idea.
Obviously it wasn't/

on 4/9/2013 9:45:00 PM

I, also, thought this was a lipgloss until I put it on and felt my lips become very dry and sticky within a few seconds. I do not even recall what color I bought because it has been thrown away. I did give it another try. I put lip balm underneath, put it on again, and did not touch my lips together for a few minutes. But alas, I cannot stand the streaky color or the way it makes my lips feel. It was one of the pale, pinky colors. Maybe the more pigmented colors are better but I am not going to buy another one to find out...

on 4/4/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This made my lips dry, dry dry! I couldn't stand the feeling. This is my first Wet n Wild product of any kind and it was so bad, it may be my last.

Video Reviews & Tutorials