October 1, 2014 | 1723 users online

Eye Shadow - 17 - Wild Metallic Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sabz94

Yes these are fantasic! I bought two of them on a whim - the nude and bronze colours. Personally I was instantly drawn to the Bronze colour. Not just colour-wise but in terms on consistency and application!

I think it is super blendable with other eyeshadows and so creamy! I even use it on its own sometimes, with some eyeliner over the top and it's great. Somewhat subtle enough to wear daily but still really really beautiful. It stays put too, I use on top of Benefit's Stay Don't Stray sometimes if I have to keep it on for a while, even though I doubt it's necessary.

Suffice it to say, I have since bought the rest of the colours, and all are equally beautiful and fantastic!

So worth it price-wise too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a brand available in the UK from Boots. Its their own brand and is targeted at the younger person as opposedto No7.
I went to the point kiosk and one of the vouchers (Feb 2013) was any eyeshadow single, trio of cream half price.
I saw this inshade wild nude and thought for£1.99 if its bad its bad.
But its not it is so creamy and unlike most cream e/s you can wear this really sheer even though its metallic or layer it. I know Maybelline Tattoos get a lot of love but I dont like them. Im not in love with the consistency nor the shade range.
But with these even though there are only 6 shades they are very wearable.
Thenudeshade is really nice asifind most nudeshades either aretoo white or pale but this has enough warmth in it.
Makeup never ever lasts on me even with primers but this actually lasts and I can use it as a base for powders. The finish isnt glimmer or shimmer - you have to try it to believe it.
I went back today and was able to get 2 more vouchers and got a back up of the nude and another called bronze which again isnt too red or brown butactually just a notch up from the nude.
The formula is creamy and I cant see it drying out anytimesoon unlike MACs PP which I got in Soft Ochre. This isnt like a PP at all - it feels like a silky eye primer. One of the best high street cosmetics finds in ages!

Gals in the UK defintelycheck them out even at full price £3.99.