August 31, 2014 | 993 users online

Lip Liners - Estee Lauder - DoubleWear Stay-In-Place Lip Pencil in Tawny

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 7:30:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am very disappointed in this pencil. It drags, it bleeds (none of my other lip liners do this and I use Clinique All About Lips plus primer) and I'm cross at myself for spending so much on a colour I won't use that much anyway (Fuschia). It comes with a very good brush so I'm giving it two lippies just for that. Easily my worst Estee Lauder purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Itsheatherlol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't remember what colour I have this in, maybe neutral?

Anyway, fantastic lip liner. Stops lipstick from feathering. Very creamy texture and can even be worn as lipstick. Application is easy. Won't last for as long as I would like, maybe 2 - 3 months.

Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by arer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my (go to) pencil and color, i love it. I can wear it on it's own or with gloss on top or with lipstick. Love the color, the staying power, love everything about it, don't know how many times i have bought it but will be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been through several of these lipliners, they stay on like no other product I've used. I didn't used to be a lip liner person. lipstick or gloss was enough for me. But I picked up a really lovely gift with purchase that had this lipliner in it with Tiramisu lipstick and Innocent Pink lipgloss and it made a perfect lip for me.

This is a deep neutral pink lipliner with a slight golden fleck in it. I use it under any number of lipglosses and it is extremely longwearing, at least four hours or more, however, if I eat it does wear off, but not completely. I also use it for a longwearing lip with lipstick and then gloss over it all. This comes with a lipbrush on the end for applying lipstick or gloss which is very convenient. A bit long to keep in my purse, but I do anyway. A good reliable lipliner. $21 USD at any Estee Lauder Counter