December 18, 2014 | 1784 users online

Skincare - Face - Biotherm - Blue Therapy Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Silverchair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. I have tried several different high end serums and this one delivers results the fastest. I have neck rings and this helped to minimize the appearance after several uses. After about two uses of this serum on my face my complexion appeared brighter. It smells wonderful. My second bottle was a one oz that I purchased online and sadly it didn't last me long, I was only using it twice a day and it probably lasted like 2 months. For the price you pay I wish the product would last longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by cirruscloud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ever since I went to a dermatologist to clear up my acne-prone skin with laser treatments, I've been staying away from over-the-counter products. However, after 2 years of hiatus, I was feeling adventurous and was looking for an anti-aging serum and I chose Biotherm's Blue Therapy.

The product itself is kind of watery with a light viscosity to it. Nothing too sticky and definitely lighter than some of the anti-aging serums available on the market. There is a scent to it that I wasn't quite used to as I've been using non-scented products for the past 2 years. Nothing too off-putting and it does dissipate once it starts to dry.

Once it's dry, it has a light, refreshing and velvety feel to it which sits well with me. I'm not a fan of sticky serums. A little goes a long way. I use about 1cm round for the entire face.

I've been using it for a month. So far, it does help to reduce the look of my pores and it gives my face a polished look. However, in terms of reducing lines and wrinkles, the effect was not too visible. Maybe the effect can only be seen after using it for a while.

I like to use it as a first serum before I apply my toner and moisturizer. I like to use it under makeup as it helps to give a base for a flawless foundation application.

As for the packaging, the pump is a nice concept but the sides of the bottle do get dirty as some of the product will get scrapped off on the sides when inserting the pump back to the bottle and sometimes, the pump don't really work well and I need to re-insert a few times just to get enough product for my face.

As for the price, given the product audience, this is considered relatively cheaper than other brands with the same price point/ market segment. Of course, anti-aging products are never cheap.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Giokoalita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yay! My first review :) ! Well, i got all excited and bought the serum + cream for combination skin ( the package didn't state "normal-oily skin" or normal-dry skin". Bummer!! I put couple drops and my skin burned big time. I'm stubborn so i kept using it for a week, it broke me out. When I came back to the counter the SA told me that i'm TOO young ( yeah right) to use it. If you have dehydrated, dry, sensitive skin, please run! I should have gotten any Aquasource stuff instead, now the bottle is there collecting dust.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by VivienH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My first anti-aging serum ever! I am turning 30 in a few weeks (boooo) and I thought it was time for me to purchase an anti aging treatment considering also that my past year have been very stressful and busy on the workfront - which is now visible on my forehead and under eye area.

I went for the Biotherm Blue Therapy serum treatment as I really liked the list of ingredients.

It comes in a glass bottle with drop applicator. The applicator can get dirty and sticky over time so you have to give it a good cleaning every week.

The consistency is the exact same as the EL Night Repair but smells way much better and is also much less sticky. I actually LOVE the smell of this product. It's refreshing and not too disturbing, makes me feel lying beside the ocean while getting a nice facial and massage...hmmmm.

And it gives results. I mean the serum treatment. I am using it every morning (you can use it in the evening as well) and I can see a difference: my skin is refreshed, color is more even, it looks like I had a relaxing day in the spa. I also feel it a bit tighter and smoother too.

I've been using this since 3-4 months and I am at the half of the bottle, using 3-4 drops per treatment so my 30 ml bottle goes a long way.

During these cold days I am using a heavy cream over it to lock in water and it doesn't get greasy or cakey.

All in all I am happy with this product and I would probably repurchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is probably the best serum Iīve ever tried.
while most serums are very specific towards one problem, with this is one you can see results on multiple levels (skintone, wrinkles, firmness...) so itīs really a very good product. I was lucky to get a coffret with a small size day cream as a gift. the cream is also very good, but I would prefer a fluid version for my combination, acne-prone skin. I donīt think they have one, so far. Also, Itīs a pitty that this serum doesnīt come with a pump system. worth a try, even thought itīs expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by PrincessBean

This stuff is a real treat to use. I was looking for a serum to help hydrate, tone and correct pigmentation. I felt it working the first time I used it, my skin sort of just drank it up and it absorbed and plumped me out so it felt. After a week, my skin looks younger and refreshed, my eyes look more awake (I pat it around the eyes too, the last pat say). After 4 weeks my skin looks more even in colour, as I had more darker pigmentation before, and this has helped tame it out. I feel more plumped up too. I like to try new serums but as this has been so effective at enhancing my skin overall I think I shall have to repurchase. It feels a treat each time I use it, and the packaging owes to that greatly too, it feels luxury.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by mellynnmac

Amazing new serum from Biiotherm. Certainly directed towards a slightly more mature clientele (women 50+) but what it does in terms of lightening and brightening on younger skin is nothing short of amazing. Minimizes the appearance of pores/dark spots/minor scarring on the skin and in older women the appearance of lines. Also has an amazing tightening effect on sagging skin. Cannot say enough good things about this serum and love recommending it to fellow beauty junkies!