September 17, 2014 | 1957 users online

Highlighters - Chanel - Poudre signée de chanel

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Steve23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This illuminating powder is lovely. The package is your typical black chanel package with a great mirror inside. The velvet cover around it is lovely and the sponge applicator works well with the product.
The product itself is beautiful with an amazing imprint. It looks very subtle on my skin. If just gives you that little bit extra. In normal light I don't really see a shimmer, in sun or with flash the shimmers are showing, but in a great way. You could build it up to a more noticeable effect.

If you have the money I would recommend it. The product is lovely and it'll make you happy every time you see it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by Stephny691

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I do like this highlighter. It's actually the first true highlighter I own. But it was SO expensive and isn't the best colour for me. It leans really yellow on my skin. But this isn't the powders fault, so I won't knock it for that.

The reason it lost a lippie is that the shimmer/glitter is a bit too big for my taste, once it's on you can definitely see the shimmery bits, rather than a subtle 'glow', you can see the powder on my skin. I will freely admit I haven't got the hang of highlighting yet, but this is the finish of the powder and not my application that makes it like that.

However, it is beautiful and applies well, it's really easy to blend, I just don't think it's my HG highlighter, but I will definitely keep using it. Just with a very light hand!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Melikeymakeup

I tried this at the Chanel counter at Saks and managed to resist at first. But then I ust had to have it! I like it very much. It is very subtle and just adds a nice glow without being sparkl.
I would repurchase, but I use so little I am sure I will not run out for ages!
I think the packaging is very nice. I am not super into really fancy packaging anyway, though, because the packaging raises the cost of the product tremendously. I'd rather have a really great product that I can afford, rather than one in really expensive packaging that I can't afford.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Ahti

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

In general this gives a beautiful highlight to cheekbones etc. but I have to say that for this price it is nothing spectacular.

The colour is sort of a pinkish golden peach, but not in the cold direction at all, but more like a warmish beige peachy gold. For me this does not accentuate pores at all which is good. I would give this product a 4/5 when not taking into account the packaging and the price.

The packaging is actually really flimsy, and feels like a cheap plasticky children's toy rather than luxury makeup. The CC pressed on to it with the flowers and stuff is very pretty though, but does not rescue the fact that the packaging in itself is very cheap.

All in all Chanel makeup is not up to par in it's price league, Dior for example makes better highlighters, better eyeshadows, and much more luxurious packaging.

Do get this if you want an ok performing highlighter, but don't get this if you want to feel pampered with luxurious makeup, and please do not get this if you want value for your money because this is not on par with its price.