November 27, 2014 | 1542 users online

Polishes - OPI - Hands Off My Kielbasa!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

Love, Love, Love this color. It looks exactly like the color of kielbasa sausage!! A pink with peachy, orange shimmers that flatters my warm skintone. It's like a nude polish with a kick. The formula is excellent, wears great and has remained chip-free for about 4 days. That's a decent amount of time for my nails, seeing that other polishes chip within hours of application.

I could easily wear this color year-round since it is such a flattering nude.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite for fall! But it's pretty enough to wear year 'round too. Oh I wish I had tried out this golden/ginger/peachy polish when I bought it last year. I am sitting here staring at this gorgeous polish and thinking how perfect it is on me. This reminds me of early sunsets and leaves changing color in the fall. OPI has a way of infusing life into their polish to where it simply glows on your nails. This one does just that. I picked this up last fall when it was released as part of OPI's Euro Centrale collection. This should never have sat in my untrieds so long. It is such a wonderful fiery warm ginger color and it has a richness and depth like a pool of color. This is a warm shade and not dark at all. It is sort of a muted peachy golden copper like a shiny new penny. It is perfect for the transition from late summer into fall and cooler weather. It matches the color of leaves changing with the season.The formula on this is really nice and it glides right on without pooling, flooding, or dragging. It does not self level though and will show imperfections in the nail beneath so make sure you are working with a prepped surface and use a base coat and ridge filler if necessary. I used 3 coats on this although 2 might have been sufficient since it doesn't self level I added a third coat to do that manually. It was not quite opaque in two coats and I still had some visible nail line but you'd have to really be looking to notice. The brush on this was a standard sized brush and it fanned out well for application. I love this gorgeous warm color. It looks great on me and really comes to life on my hands with the peachy glow and it reminds me of the way bronzer brings a warmth and glow to your face, this does that for my hands. Would I buy this again? Yes, please! I love this beautiful polish and how it looks on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands Off My Kielbasa! is from OPI Euro Centrale 2013 Collection. This is the spring/summer collection of 2013. This color is a warm bronzy tan color. Under certain lighting, it looks orangy pink. But under intense sunlight, the color is more of a bronzy tan color. It has some nice fine glitter and it looks quite pretty.
The application is very easy. It took 2 coats to make it opaque and it dries really quickly. I find this color is not as exciting as I thought but I will still wear it. It is very wearable during the day. However, I won't buy this color again.