LUSH The Enchanter bath bomb

3.3

on 2/17/2015 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have used Lush products for years and while there are some I like better than others, I can say I have never HATED one of their products before. This bath bomb disgusting. It turned the water a violent shade of neon orange… which in my mind is not relaxing at all. And, the fuchsia inside turned me and the bathtub bright pink. I couldn't even enjoy my bath and had to thoroughly scrub the entire tub after. Good thing they discontinued this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

They discontinued this product after a lot of complaints but thought I would add a review anyway. At first I was amazed by this because it made the bath water a beautiful orange and pink colour with a lot of swirls. However afterwards I was stained orange and pink myself and had to get a shower (scrubbed incredibly hard for a long time) to remove it. My bath tub was also stained quite a bit. I hope they bring this back and improve the formula so it doesn't stain.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love the Enchanter! This and Sex Bomb are the only two bath bombs I have repurchased. The colors that come out of this bomb are absolutely stunning, gorgeous, vivid, spectacular, glorious... a whole plethora of complimentary adjectives! Basically, the COLOR is why I keep coming back for more. It's wonderful.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells really good and has a really nice orange color very citrusy it's a nice night bomb

on 4/20/2013 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It smells nice and is very pretty. I have bought several of these and they have replaced fizzbanger as my favourite.

on 2/14/2013 11:15:00 PM

Each year for Christmas my husband gives me an assortment of LUSH bath bombs. I love the ones that are new to me because I never know what to expect. The Enchanter was a delightful surprise for its brilliant colors. My bath was a swirl of orange and fuchsia. And it smelled so nice (to be honest, I could not pick out what the scent was. Lush says it is lime and neroli). The less-than- delightful surprise was that I looked like I had a bright pink rash after I dried off. The pink did come off in the shower the next morning, but it was annoying enough that I would not purchase The Enchanter .
UPDATE: the pink is hard to get off the bath tub, so I am dropping my rating to a 2!

Popular Bath Treatments