November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Enchanter bath bomb

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by franteambreezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

They discontinued this product after a lot of complaints but thought I would add a review anyway. At first I was amazed by this because it made the bath water a beautiful orange and pink colour with a lot of swirls. However afterwards I was stained orange and pink myself and had to get a shower (scrubbed incredibly hard for a long time) to remove it. My bath tub was also stained quite a bit. I hope they bring this back and improve the formula so it doesn't stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by sugarfreepersonality

I love the Enchanter! This and Sex Bomb are the only two bath bombs I have repurchased. The colors that come out of this bomb are absolutely stunning, gorgeous, vivid, spectacular, glorious... a whole plethora of complimentary adjectives! Basically, the COLOR is why I keep coming back for more. It's wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Raeganbrooke98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells really good and has a really nice orange color very citrusy it's a nice night bomb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It smells nice and is very pretty. I have bought several of these and they have replaced fizzbanger as my favourite.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Each year for Christmas my husband gives me an assortment of LUSH bath bombs. I love the ones that are new to me because I never know what to expect. The Enchanter was a delightful surprise for its brilliant colors. My bath was a swirl of orange and fuchsia. And it smelled so nice (to be honest, I could not pick out what the scent was. Lush says it is lime and neroli). The less-than- delightful surprise was that I looked like I had a bright pink rash after I dried off. The pink did come off in the shower the next morning, but it was annoying enough that I would not purchase The Enchanter .
UPDATE: the pink is hard to get off the bath tub, so I am dropping my rating to a 2!