August 21, 2014 | 2014 users online

Polishes - A-England - Princess Tears

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by leslielgc

Personally I love this polish. This is one of the few polishes I almost need to order a second of because I'm running out! It's my go to when I'm not entirely sure what I want, I just want something beautiful that looks great on me. Great colour, great consistency, lasts long. I LOVE this polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by SilentPerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A nice demure lavender based holo. Not as striking as a layla or color club but has a defined linear holo. In order of dominance green, gold, blue, and orange/red. Holo is visable indoors under fluorecent lighting as well as in the sun.

If you like holos this is a good choice as it could be considered work appropriate depending on the enviornment. As much as I hate to say it lavender just isnt my hue so i think this one will mostly be for designs rather than full nail. This would look great on someone with darker skin as it tends to bring out the red in my ghostly appearance. .