September 19, 2014 | 1555 users online

Moisturizers - Kiehl's - Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by alishaheath

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think I've finally found my HG moisturizer! I received a sample a week ago and already notice an improvement in my pore size. The cream is thick , (you only need a very small amount, so it should last quite a while) sinks in to the skin quickly and doesn't leave me greasy, but wonderfully moisturized and glowing. As a side note, I am using the SPF version, tried the non SPF version and didn't like it as much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for a few months and I do like it. I like it better than the Creamy Avocado Eye Cream because I think it does more than just moisturize. I don't know if it is the best thing out there tho so I'll continue to try new eye creams. This hydrates my eye area and makes concealer apply smoothly.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by busybaker1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received a deluxe sample of this and decided to try it out. It's the only new product I added to my regimen. It's a thick white paste with a very faint apricot fragrance. It spreads relatively easily, and while you can feel it sitting on your face at first, it eventually sinks in and leaves a matte finish.
After just three nights of use I was rewarded with 8 whiteheads in different areas of my face. I cannot remember the last time I had a whitehead, my skin just isn't that acne-prone. Upon closer review of the ingredients in this cream I see that Petrolatum (aka Vaseline) and Beeswax are two of the top ingredients. No wonder... I stopped using it and the breakout disappeared.
Needless to say I did not use it long enough to assess it's anti-aging claims. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

This creamy white moisturizing cream spreads easily. It's not quite moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Jenabee333

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The price tag is hefty but this stuff is just what my skin needs. After 3 days of using the sample, I noticed that my skin was much smoother and not as blotchy. Many moisturizers leave me with an oily slick or make me break out, but this one dramatically improved everything about my skin in a big way that helped me to justify the $56

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Melloney

I like this product but not as much as the Line Reducing Concentrate with the Vitamin C. I see this moisturizer as an adjunct to the Line Reducing Concentrate. A good moisturizer so far - no breakouts etc but I cannot say if this works alone as I pair it with the Line reducing Concentrate which I believe is the truly effective product between the two .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Jsirois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this as a sample which lasted about a week, twice a day. I will most probably buy the regular size. I have quite dry skin -dehydrated actually - and I felt like it had a very positive impact while using it, like my skin was more plump and matte.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by Pixistyx

I really wanted to love this product because I was in the market for a new anti-aging moisturizer with spf. I haven't tried many products by this brand before but the claims in the ads and the high spf really drew me in. I went into the store and asked for a sample and I'm really glad I tried a sample before shelling out the money. I was really disappointed that this moisturizer broke me out after a couple of days of using because I really enjoyed everything else about it! I usually have the occasional, pms type breakout but other than that, my skin is pretty clear. I sometimes have some dry patches and a bit of shine in the t-zone. I really liked the way this moisturizer sunk into my skin, didn't flake or roll off when I applied my make-up over it and left my skin feeling soft and cared for while using it. Too bad I couldn't use it long enough to see any wrinkle reduction! I don't know what ingredient could have broken me out, but I really am sad that I now have to keep looking for the perfect anti-aging moisturizer with high spf. I really wanted this to be it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by roselovesmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just because you break out does not make this a bad moisturizer, I on the other had did not break out! my skin is glowing from this new face cream! The previous reviewer perhaps problem skin and this reacted badly, hope it does not discourage you from this new product by Kiehls.I would say this is an affordable higher end skin care.It goes on silky smooth and is non irritating to normal skin.Give it a try since it also has ingredients that help with wrinkles.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by sarahjeangirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Now that I am in my mid-thirties, I am becoming interested in skincare products with anti-aging properties. I use an oil-free moisturizer in the daytime, as I tend to have occasional oiliness in my t-zone, but I wanted to have a heavier cream for nighttime. After consulting with a salesperson at Kiehl's, I decided to try their newest creation, the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream. It contains Copper PCA and Calcium PCA, and claims to improve elasticity, smooth wrinkles, and minimize pores. Sounded good to me! However, after using this (and the matching eye cream) for a few days, I started breaking out in large, painful pimples. I am not acne-prone, so this was unusual for me and was a clear indication that I was reacting to something in the products. Once I stopped using them, I stopped breaking out right away. The good news is that Kiehl's has a great customer service, and I was able to return them for a refund.

I will say that I liked the texture and the smell, and it seemed to be very hydrating. I wish it had worked out for me. Maybe it was the Copper PCA or the Calcium PCA...? I really don't know. So I give a rating of 1 for this product for me personally -- but I realize that this could possibly be a great product for someone who does not have any sensitivities.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No