Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick - Witness White

3.7

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good white eyeshadow is you have something under it to keep it from creasing. Looks very bright in the water line as well, but I honestly reach for my Wet n Wild Color Icon pencil in White more.

on 7/25/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love white e/s, I collect them in fact. On the waterline lower lid this is super awesome! On the top lid as an e/s not such good luck. I always use primer b4 e/s in this case UDPP (althou somex I use DS like elf), but I wanted to give it its best chance but it creases like crazy. But I have very oily lids. For someone who has dry skin that's would work good. I have another color it's a blackened turquoise I forgot the name but it doesn't crease quite as bad but I think it may vary from color to color based on formula? Like said below if u want a cool shimmery white get Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool or if you want a JEP get NYX Milk or Cottage Cheese. And all of this is in 100° heat index so I also have some little ways of testing makeup also. KEWL! I may rebuy in a diff color but truly underwhelmed. Even Jordana Eternal White performs better than this!

on 6/22/2014 4:43:00 AM

I personally really like this product. I have it in Guilty Grey. I recieved it for free as part of a special offer so I wasn't expecting much, but this is perfect for a smoky eyeliner or for a dramatic look. It goes on creamy and easily. I have worn it to a festival and it didn't budge at all even though I was wiping at my eyes and sweating a lot. I would recommend this.

on 11/16/2013 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this in Bad to the Bronze. I love the colour-- it's the perfect brown for a natural look if you have medium-dark skin. The pencil breaks really easily though, and since it's a chubby stick, you need a 2 in 1 sharpener for this product.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Witness white is a pretty, pure white color. I used the stick on my waterline and so far it's been a good eyeliner. A couple of my gripes with this stick, as the previous reviewer said, the tip of product fell out if too much pressure is applied. Also, sharpening is a b#% on this stick. It felt like I was trying to sharpen plastic, the product's length itself feels like its made out of plastic.

on 2/14/2013 11:41:00 AM

I saw this new display at my local Walmart and thought I would try one out as I really enjoy cream shadows and I was intrigued by the claim of being a long wearing product that according to Rimmel would last 24 hours. I purchased Witness White, a bright shimmery cool toned white.
The texture of this eyeshadow stick is very creamy, soft, and blends easily without tugging or pulling at the delicate eye area. The pigmentation is really good and quite opaque.
In terms of wear I didn't leave it on for 24 hours to test out that claim, but I did a few of my own 'how I wear my make-up' tests. Applied directly onto the eyelid I found this creased immediately, applied over top of a primer no creasing, and applied over top of a primer and set with eyeshadow again no creasing. Bare in mind I have hooded eyes and semi-oily eyelids. In terms of wear time this shadow stick paired with a primer and set with shadow lasted all day without fading or creasing compared to wearing it alone over top of a primer I found it started to fade within 8 hours. I additionally tried applying this to the water line, luckily nor irritation, but only lasted 2 hours.
After using this shadow stick for awhile I will have to say I won't repurchase, nor will I try other colours from this collection. The biggest complaints I personally have with this product is the packaging. I found the tip broke off frequently during application due to the softness of the formula and this pencil needs to be sharpened. The sharpening in itself is quite a process as I needed to put quite a bit of effort and muscle into sharpening this pencil. lol! Seriously the toughest pencil I've ever sharpened!
Personally I prefer my cream shadows to come in either a retractable pencil form or a pot for ease and convenience. Also Rimmel's Witness White is identical with Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in Too Cool. When swatched side by side I seriously couldn't tell the difference.