August 27, 2014 | 2033 users online

Eye Shadow - Rimmel - Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Sticks - Witness White

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 4:43:00 AM More reviews by alice18

I personally really like this product. I have it in Guilty Grey. I recieved it for free as part of a special offer so I wasn't expecting much, but this is perfect for a smoky eyeliner or for a dramatic look. It goes on creamy and easily. I have worn it to a festival and it didn't budge at all even though I was wiping at my eyes and sweating a lot. I would recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by annafefifofanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I don't have this in white but I have it in the green, purple, and gray colors. These are awesome. I use them to line a little color on my bottom lashes. They are shimmery, in the good way, and very pigmented. The con is there's not a lot of product whats in the cap is all there is and not a way to sharpen them.. My gray one broke the first day I had it and that makes it a lot more difficult to use and kind of a waste so I suggest being careful with them. But other then that they're great products with beautiful colors and pigments. I see them as my lazy eyeshadows :p

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by kizzram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this in Bad to the Bronze. I love the colour-- it's the perfect brown for a natural look if you have medium-dark skin. The pencil breaks really easily though, and since it's a chubby stick, you need a 2 in 1 sharpener for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

Love this shadow stick. I use the shade Bulletproof Beige as a skin toned, frosty eyeliner to line my dark brown eyes and make my black lashes pop. Lasts all day, super creamy and easy to apply, and brightens my eyes to make me look awake! Perfect as a shadow or eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

As a cream eyeshadow junkie, these crayons are a top drugstore contender. They are not fully waterproof as advertised but do last a full day. The fact that they do not twist up docs points, as well as the fact that better shadow sticks exist, but only for those wanting to spend $$$. I have several colours; Bad Girl Bronze is my favourite.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this shadow stick in blackmail 008. This is intense black color, very pigmented which I found to much for everyday. It's very creamy, glides on easily. I bought it not to use as a shadow but as a eye liner, which is quite difficult because it's a jumbo pencil and I have to be really careful not to make too thick line. It stays on whole day ( my day is 7,8 hours). It claims to be waterproof, which I did not find true. I wore it to the beach the other day and I had a dip when I came out I had raccoon eyes. The color was not washed off but smudged around which is worst to me.
I will not purchase it again, not because it's bad, but because it not easy for me to create line or smokey eyes which was my intention. If you want to use it as a shadow it might be a decent product I just prefer regular shadows to shadow sticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by mysoxlike2party

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Witness white is a pretty, pure white color. I used the stick on my waterline and so far it's been a good eyeliner. A couple of my gripes with this stick, as the previous reviewer said, the tip of product fell out if too much pressure is applied. Also, sharpening is a b#% on this stick. It felt like I was trying to sharpen plastic, the product's length itself feels like its made out of plastic.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I saw this new display at my local Walmart and thought I would try one out as I really enjoy cream shadows and I was intrigued by the claim of being a long wearing product that according to Rimmel would last 24 hours. I purchased Witness White, a bright shimmery cool toned white.
The texture of this eyeshadow stick is very creamy, soft, and blends easily without tugging or pulling at the delicate eye area. The pigmentation is really good and quite opaque.
In terms of wear I didn't leave it on for 24 hours to test out that claim, but I did a few of my own 'how I wear my make-up' tests. Applied directly onto the eyelid I found this creased immediately, applied over top of a primer no creasing, and applied over top of a primer and set with eyeshadow again no creasing. Bare in mind I have hooded eyes and semi-oily eyelids. In terms of wear time this shadow stick paired with a primer and set with shadow lasted all day without fading or creasing compared to wearing it alone over top of a primer I found it started to fade within 8 hours. I additionally tried applying this to the water line, luckily nor irritation, but only lasted 2 hours.
After using this shadow stick for awhile I will have to say I won't repurchase, nor will I try other colours from this collection. The biggest complaints I personally have with this product is the packaging. I found the tip broke off frequently during application due to the softness of the formula and this pencil needs to be sharpened. The sharpening in itself is quite a process as I needed to put quite a bit of effort and muscle into sharpening this pencil. lol! Seriously the toughest pencil I've ever sharpened!
Personally I prefer my cream shadows to come in either a retractable pencil form or a pot for ease and convenience. Also Rimmel's Witness White is identical with Maybelline's Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in Too Cool. When swatched side by side I seriously couldn't tell the difference.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No