Lancome Teint Visionnaire

3.4

Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: OCTINOXATE 7.5%, COSMETIC INGREDIENTS: WATER, DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM TETRAHYDROJASMONATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-4, ISOSTEARATE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, SORBITOL, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, ADENOSINE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, IRON OXIDES, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE

on 3/28/2015 6:19:00 AM

I really don't like this foundation. There are some good things about this foundation, but the cons outway the pros.
Cons:
- 53€ is a lot of money. Okay, you get a lot of product and a concealer, but I think you're paying for the brand and not for the product.
- My face gets really oily really quick with this foundation. I feel like it's melting off after about 3-4 hours.
- The colors aren't that great for me. I got matched in the store, but when I got home, the color was too pink for me (even though I have a pink undertone).
- It literally almost took me half an hour to get all the foundation off.
Pros:
- I think this will be a great foundation for normalskin types because it gives a dewy finish.
- It's oil-free, which means that it shouldn't clog your pores.
- The color range is great, so most peoplewon't have any problemsat all finding the right color.

Conclusion: this foundation could be great for normal skintypes, but it just didn't do it for me. It just show that high brand foundations aren't always that great.

on 3/20/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

PROS:
-gives a 'lit from within' glow, without looking oily/greasy
-spreads very nicely
-when layered, gives pretty good coverage (sheer to medium)

CONS:
-concealer is really difficult to blend, would work better concealing under-eye area instead of blemishes/marks
-takes forever to dry/set (not a problem if you use powder to set, but then the 'radiance' part would be cancelled out)
-high amount of dimethicone, which is not a problem for most people, but causes breakouts for me when present in high quantities
-wears off during the day (keep in mind I have oily skin and didn't use primer)

NOTES:
-the price is a bit steep at about $62, but it does come with a concealer
-coverage is more sheer at first, but can be built to medium and still look pretty natural
-you could probably find a similar foundation at a lower price, so only buy this if you really want the concealer for the under-eye area

RECOMMENDED FOR: non-flaky skin types, no massive problems to hide (SOME acne/marks not a big problem)

on 2/17/2015 1:58:00 PM

Wash your face THOROUGHLY before bed if using this. Like at least twice and use one of those brushes if you can. For a while I was breaking out and realized that if I didn't vigilantly wash my face it produced the same affect as when i fall asleep with makeup on. It's stubborn! Aside from having to figure that out, this is a fabulous product and I haven't had issues since. In fact I am quite pleased. And I know the rule is to always moisturize but I have found this to be enough on its own for my oily tendencies. I think it has the serum built in, so I've opted out of additional moisturizer so I don't get those bumps I'm always tempted to squeeze and it feels like my pores are more liberated.

on 1/19/2015 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is a good enough Lancome foundation. It has a lovely innovative packaging with a pump bottle liquid foundation and a matching cream concealer nicely tucked away in the cap of the foundation. That said, this was NOT great on my skin. I REALLY loved Teint Idole and only stopped using it because it broke me out. A Lancome sales assistant at a Sephora advised me that this was a more grown up, more kind-to-skin version of Teint Idole (sort of a sensitive skin formula) so I jumped all over it of course, hopeful that this might be a Teint Idole that wouldn't break me out.

My first complaint was with the concealer which was very thick, very waxy and very hard to pick up any appreciable amount to cover up any dark spots and blemishes. I can barely rate how well it works because it was soooo hard to pick up any product. It has the feel of rubbing a waxy candle. Then as for the foundation itself, the finish was in no way as beautiful, blurring and flawless as Teint Idole. This foundation grips on to dry patches, healing blemishes and pores like nothing else. It says to the world, "look at all my imperfections!" I also found it to be very patchy and wear unevenly through the day. The major thing I didn't like about this though, is that it broke me out. So for me, Lancome foundations are still a no-go.

on 1/4/2015 3:37:00 PM

This foundation is okay. My biggest problem with it is the price. It's no better than cheaper foundations I've tried. The coverage is medium, I'd say. I also agree with what a lot of other people on here are saying; it doesn't last well. It looks good the first hour or two, but then starts to wear off and emphasizes my large pores a little bit after a while. Even in the first hour, while it doesn't make the appearance of my pores look worse, it doesn't blur them as much as I was hoping, considering the price and I do wear a primer. It doesn't oxidize, though, so that's a plus. The concealer it comes with is horrible, doesn't conceal anything. However, I don't really use a concealer much anyway, so that wasn't a big deal. I didn't notice any improvement in my skin after the bottle was gone either. I would buy this again if it were cheaper and I couldn't find anything better at the time, but it's simply way too expensive for what it is. I'm pretty sure I spent something like $60 or $65 for it last year. Luckily, I had an Ulta gift card given to me for Christmas, so it didn't come out of my pocket.

on 11/14/2014 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

For the right skin type this would be a good foundation but for mine it's not . I love the look and coverage when I first put it on but not even a hour later it's oily As can be . It caused me breakouts and rubs off way to easy so for me it's a big no .

on 11/11/2014 8:00:00 PM

I was so excited to try out this foundation bec it is from Lancome's Visionnaire line. I was after the anti aging benefits also. It had a dewy finish that I had to put on powder afterwards. The concealer is not that good even though I tried warming it between my fingers before application. After a few hours my face started getting greasy and blotting or putting on more powder is making me a chalky mess. The naturalness of the look at first application gets lost when a little sweat and humidity kicks in. I tried using a primer underneath it but it only made my face greasier after a few hours. I guess this foundation would be good for the winter or when you just need to look good for maybe an hour or so. I didn't get any breakouts and the 010 shade is a match for my NC20 skin.

on 10/16/2014 8:06:00 PM

Hm..I think i'm negatively biased because the salesperson was horrible, but here's my 2c regardless:

The coverage is not good. I put this one on one cheek and teint idole on the other, and the result was flawless with TI. with TV..i could see my pores magnified, creased in lines around mouth and eyes..and it just couldn't cover the redness on my cheeks (which is not much, it's my natural blush). Couldn't even cover some minor sun spots (and the color was darker than my skintone anyway).

Texture: HATE IT! the weirdest thing with this foundation. disappears on the brush; if i put it on with my fingers it just doesn't blend & stay on the skin, like if i put it on, go back to build it up and run my finger through it..it disappears where I touched it. So strange. You need a looooad of powder to set this thing and god forbid to touch your face it will slide right off.

color: I'm usually nc 20 in mac, pretty standard. The salespeerson gave me 160, in the ivory range, which was two shades darker than my skin and more pink/peachy. there was no way to blend this to match my neck or chest.

Def not worth the money. For lancome..TI is much better.

on 10/1/2014 8:38:00 AM

Love this foundation. Colour match is superb (I have fair olive skin but some pinkness/redness from acne scarring- so finding the right colour is tough). The coverage is great (can be medium to full, as you like it). I like the pump pack.
The concealer isn't top notch but I think it is quite good for inclusion. Because I am still young I don't need a heavy duty concealer so this works just fine.

Overall a great foundation.

on 7/12/2014 7:10:00 PM

I am 45 and this is by far the best foundation I have ever used. Application and coverage is superb. It looks like another layer of flawless skin. The consistency is runny but it dries very quickly. The thing I love about this also is when applying in the day one application is enough yet for evening you can build up to full coverage! Something I have found is also getting the right brush for application. I love my Sigma flat F80 Kabuki brush but found it used to streak. I now use my bobbi brown expert face brush and wow what a difference. I am not a fan of the concealer because I find it too heavy. After moisturiser I use Mac prep and prime in radiant rose and then mac prolong wear concealer then I apply foundation around this. Looks fab. So many people have been asking what foundation I'm using. I use 03 and it's a great match. I use Visionnaire and this is incorporated into the foundation. Yes reviewers have said it is pricey but for me it's worth every penny. Yes I agree with other reviewers it takes a lot of cleanser to remove product but not a negative remark.