October 25, 2014 | 1740 users online

Foundations - Lancome - Teint Visionnaire

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Ire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hm..I think i'm negatively biased because the salesperson was horrible, but here's my 2c regardless:

The coverage is not good. I put this one on one cheek and teint idole on the other, and the result was flawless with TI. with TV..i could see my pores magnified, creased in lines around mouth and eyes..and it just couldn't cover the redness on my cheeks (which is not much, it's my natural blush). Couldn't even cover some minor sun spots (and the color was darker than my skintone anyway).

Texture: HATE IT! the weirdest thing with this foundation. disappears on the brush; if i put it on with my fingers it just doesn't blend & stay on the skin, like if i put it on, go back to build it up and run my finger through it..it disappears where I touched it. So strange. You need a looooad of powder to set this thing and god forbid to touch your face it will slide right off.

color: I'm usually nc 20 in mac, pretty standard. The salespeerson gave me 160, in the ivory range, which was two shades darker than my skin and more pink/peachy. there was no way to blend this to match my neck or chest.

Def not worth the money. For lancome..TI is much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by lessismore3

Love this foundation. Colour match is superb (I have fair olive skin but some pinkness/redness from acne scarring- so finding the right colour is tough). The coverage is great (can be medium to full, as you like it). I like the pump pack.
The concealer isn't top notch but I think it is quite good for inclusion. Because I am still young I don't need a heavy duty concealer so this works just fine.

Overall a great foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am 45 and this is by far the best foundation I have ever used. Application and coverage is superb. It looks like another layer of flawless skin. The consistency is runny but it dries very quickly. The thing I love about this also is when applying in the day one application is enough yet for evening you can build up to full coverage! Something I have found is also getting the right brush for application. I love my Sigma flat F80 Kabuki brush but found it used to streak. I now use my bobbi brown expert face brush and wow what a difference. I am not a fan of the concealer because I find it too heavy. After moisturiser I use Mac prep and prime in radiant rose and then mac prolong wear concealer then I apply foundation around this. Looks fab. So many people have been asking what foundation I'm using. I use 03 and it's a great match. I use Visionnaire and this is incorporated into the foundation. Yes reviewers have said it is pricey but for me it's worth every penny. Yes I agree with other reviewers it takes a lot of cleanser to remove product but not a negative remark.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by stefandomen

I haven't written a review in years and just looked at my previous reviews and haha I only use one product still that I wrote about. But I'm older, wiser, and unfortunately so is my skin. Anyhow, Teint Visionnaire is now one of my favorite foundations, may be HG. I am very interested in ingredients and usually would never buy anything for my face containing alcohol (even Cetyl or the like since they are very comedogenic). This is not the comedogenic alcohol, but the drying irritating kind. So why did I break my own rules? And spend an outrageous amount of $$$ to do so? Because the color match was PERFECT and I mean the best I have ever had, including my sad attempts at mixing! I wear Buff Neutral and would say with my slight tan I am NC 20? Something like that, but I have olive-yellowish undertones with some redness around nose and chin. Not a great look when you are pale and your own mother says in winter you look green. Nice. But now since I am slightly darker than usual despite wearing spf50 and this is THE ONE. I am so surprised Lancome makes this color since on me their foundations pull pink or orange. And my skin is doing fine with the ingredients, thank the Gods, or I may have gone off the deep end. My life is now happy and less stressful. Is that sad that a finding a foundation color match can have such a profound effect on my life. Yes, yes it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was so utterly underwhelming and simply didn't perform the way a luxury foundation should.

I have combination, NC15 skin and the best shade for me (one of the lightest available) was still too dark with a muddy pink tone that became more prominent/orange with oxidation.

This foundation gave me a dull finish that looked cakey while providing minimal coverage, made my small pores look like gaping caverns and wore off in less than three hours. The concealer was thick, greasy and not very pigmented as it didn't cover anything.

For $60 AUD you can do so much better. I didn't even finish this and would not purchase it again. I would particularly avoid this if you're very pale and have any yellow or cool undertones. It might work for mature, mostly flawless skin with pinkish undertones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Lkayvon

I would have given this foundation 4/5 stars up until a couple weeks ago, and then I received two amazing compliments on my skin within a week of each other! One came from a friend who has been in the makeup industry for 18 years who said my skin was looking very nice. The other came from a another friend who was talking about Botox and had assumed I got it (in a nice way, and no I don't). Before I got this foundation, I was on a desperate search for some products that could help my tired, dull-looking skin. I had lines appearing on my forehead, between my eyebrows, and the corner of my eyes and mouth, splotchy skin, and dark spots from my recent pregnancy. The woman at Ulta suggested this due to the Lancôme serum that's mixed in. The coverage is great for day, and can easily build for a night out. The concealer works well to cover spots and even out red areas, but she did warn it's not the best for under eye circles. It lasts all day, but I do have to wash my face twice to remove all of the product. I did break out a little when I started using it, but it all cleared up within a week or two. After using this foundation for about a month and a half (and I STILL have product left for a few more weeks), I can say that I would DEFINITELY buy this again as there has been a dramatic improvement in my skin's elasticity, color, fine lines, and dark spots (although it does seem to work better on the fine lines than the spots). It is a bit pricey, but for me it's working better than any fancy wash or cream so I am going to put my money in this instead. LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by coraii

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried probably 25 different foundations on at Sephora. I did this in a mirror with natural light coming in the window. Swipe on two, swipe off less good one, swipe on next. I did this over a period of several days. Teint Visionnaire WON!

It was a perfect match for my very pale, very slightly yellow/peachy undertone skin. It didn't change color. It has sheer to medium coverage. The foundation also comes with a coordinating concealer but I didn't try that so cannot yet comment on it. The finish is totally natural, neither too dewy nor dry. Mostly, I am impressed that it matched me so perfectly and didn't change color. I was astonished at how many other foundations in every price range changed color within 1/2 hour - some within minutes.

The color I got was 100 Ivoire N - the lightest. Try it if you are frustrated with trying to find your perfect color. I also tried very high end dept. store makeups including Chanel and Armani. Armani Luminous Silk was lovely and matched my skin but didn't give any coverage. Teint Visionnaire is the winner. Yippee!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by marissa04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Working at my local Sephora, I have had the chance to test out several foundations on myself and on clients. Let me just say there is definitely something special about this foundation! In my opinion it is one of the only foundations in my store that truly looks like SKIN and it is more of a slightly dewy/ natural finish. Don't let the term "dewy" scare off you oily skinned girls, because I have combo skin and it just keeps the life in my skin. Lasting power is great, coverage for the foundation and concealer are both great; my only complaint is the price tag, which I believe is about $60... I understand the concealer is included but it's just too steep for most people.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Oui

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hello Lovelies!

First off a little info about myself.
-Some Discoloration
-Dry-Normal Skin &
-Warm Neutral (tendency to get sallow on face only).

The first time, I received this in 340 Bisque N, which was too dark and orange in natural light, so I talked with the mua and she gave me a 320 Bisque W which blends into my jawline perfectly!

Lasting Power 2/5
This foundation doesn't last, even with lots of primer, I'm sorry. I tested it out on my left jaw which has the majority of my discoloration. Gone within 2 hours, very much disappointed.

Concealer 2/5
The concealer I believe is all hype. If you're going to wear primer, how is it going to penetrate through your skin? It's waxy and nice, but very little coverage, even on the mildest discolorations.

Foundation 4/5
The foundation goes on nicely, and feels like a slightly more mattified version of my face. Good for evening out skin tone, not much for concealing. (Good but not the best)

Experience 4/5
Generally despite the downfalls, the foundation felt good to wear, wasn't sticky or cakey, looks like skin.

Conclusion
I won't be purchasing this, though, but I do love Lancome!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Carolinaglam

I really wanted to love this foundation. I have combination skin. I was recommended by the skin id and sales consultant in sephora one day. I ended up buying Dior skin and not getting one. When my dior skin ran out I decided to try this one. The only thing good I have to say about this product is it looks good when you first apply it. After a few hours your face is oily. by the end of the day there's not any makeup on your face. The packaging is horrible. The foundation is watery and when you try to put it on a brush it just runs out everywhere. I have tried better drug store makeup that only cost $10 that was better than this