April 21, 2014 | 1127 users online

Toners - Bobbi Brown - Extra Bright Advanced Moisture Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by bgfp9898

I have repurchased this product four times already and really am enjoying it. The toner feels cool on my skin and the scent is not overwhelming at all. The Bobbi SA taught me a little trick .... use a thin cotton pad soaked with the toner and lightly exfoliate dry patches on face especially before makeup. This trick works beautifully on my skin! Reminder: don't pour out the product to another smaller container for travel. I've tried it and was disappointed that the toner no longer felt cool once it left the original bottle.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using Bobbi Brown's toner for years - it was originally the Soothing Face Tonic, and was then rerformulated and renamed to Hydrating Face Tonic and I like it a lot. This new, additional offering is supposed to possess superior brightening power. I have used it for 4 weeks so far and I have not noticed any positive effects other than that it did not irritate my sensitive skin - which of course is essential. I am not crazy about the scent, this toner smells quite strongly like orange. I will use up my bottle and update this review should I notice any extraordinary effects, and then continue using the Soothing Face Tonic as before. After all, at a whopping $55 per bottle this is a very expensive toner.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Expensive toner. It has licorice in it to help calm down redness. It smells really pleasant and feels nice. There doesn't seem to be any alcohol. I don't know, a toner is just a toner in some ways and this one doesn't seem worth the $64 CDN when you can find better ones for cheaper.