September 22, 2014 | 1071 users online

Cleansers - Bobbi Brown - Extra Bright Advanced Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by suukyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin is normal/acne prone, but it has no problem with dull skin or dry lines.
The cleanser calmed down my acne skin without drying me out. I still get one or two zits, but that's a huge improvement from the large cysts I'd get. While I've been using this cleanser I haven't used any products for acne.
Contrary to the name of the cleanser, this doesn't really brighten (unless causing redness counts...). I think the cleanser is pretty good at removing makeup if I take the time to rub my face properly. I wear liquid or compact cream foundation, and this is quite helpful.
If the price were lower, I will buy the cleanse again and again. With the current price, I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

We are all smart enough to realise that no cleanser will make you brighter. This is just a really basic foaming cleanser, no frills. In comparison to others in the same brightening vein, I recommend the Origins brighter by nature cleanser and the La Roche Posay Sensi White cleanser since they are more effective at removing makeup and debris and are far nicer to use. This has no scent. It foams up well but nothing special by any means. There are many other cleansers out there that have some added benefits or other cosmetically pleasing qualities which you don't get from this. I can't really think of any situation that I would recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a "brightening" cleanser from Bobbi Brown in her new Extra Bright line. It is gentle and foaming, removes surface cells and cleans deep. Adequate, but nothing special.