April 16, 2014 | 1812 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Sexy Booster - Sexy Glow Blush in Natural

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:36:00 PM More reviews by begxforxmercy

I love this blush. it's beautifully pink. it's not too dark or light. gives you a flushed natural look. the smell is fabulous. I would recommend it to anyone. fabulous.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:46:00 AM More reviews by FoxyTina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on my second package of this, and I have a backup waiting! I find myself reaching for this over my more expensive blushes. It has just enough sheen for my 54-year-old cheeks, and just enough color. I apply with an Elf small stippling brush, then blend with a larger fluffy brush. I go through it rather fast because it gets the most use! Also, I love the smell of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by kiLLz0MBiEz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Mivina

This blush smells amazing! The brush is somewhat useful... I don't use the brush with the blush but I can contour with it! I was sad the shoe worm away fast. This blush is a bit sheer and has sparkles and I think it gives off a gorgeous healthy glow. The packaging is so cute. The claims it has is a little funny but I doubt it makes you feel "sexy". I love nearly everything about this blush but I wish it was a little bit more pigmented. Good job PF!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Dabsykins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love the cute packaging on this product. And it also has a nice subtle perfume smell to it. I guess that's the sexy booster component to it. As for the actual product..., not a fan. It barely shows up at all. And I really hate the glitter overspray physician formula does. I'm light to medium skin tone. I spent like $18 for this and it doesn't get used. Maybe I could use it as a highlight or put a bit of this over another blush for the smell??? Just not impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by nmills81

Way to light...I have fair to medium skin tone and you can barely see this when applied...very disappointed

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is disappointing. It is not very pigmented and color barely shows up on the skin. This is a shame since the now discontinued blushes that Physicians Formula used to have were nicely pigmented. The blush does smell nice and can be used as a highlighter. It works well as a highlighter. The problem is that it is marketed as a blush and is clearly is not.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by aquafina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging and the smell..yum...I also like the shimmer however I think it's too light for me...so I use a different blush then put this over it.....wish it came in a darker color and I will use as a highlighter....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by delicious_dish

Love the color, and great staying power, but the smell is totally overwhelming. It smells like the vanilla musk perfume a pre-teen girl would wear. I will use the blush up but I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

While I usually purchase the Happy Booster blush, I figured I would give the Sexy Booster blush a shot when I saw it on sale.

Pros:
- The smell is delightful.
- The shade is just right on my fair skin (with pink undertones).

Cons:
- Unlike Happy Booster, the packaging is not all that secure (cute...but cute won't stay securely closed in my make-up bag).
- It was the sparkes that got to me. Not so much a shimmer, as a sparkle (enough that people noticed and commented about the glitter on my face....awkward).

So although I think the colour is realy flattering, I think I will be going back to Happy Booster, which delivers the same colour sans the glitter bomb (and with slightly better packaging).