September 19, 2014 | 1254 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Magic Wand bubble bar

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Shadowarrior

This wand is amazing!! I love how soft it makes my skin feel afterwards :) It produces loads of bubbles. The bubbles disappear after 15 min leaving you with beautiful pink snow fairy scented water, filled with all kinds of skin softening goodness! It leaves my skin so sweet smelling and my house smells lovely for the rest of the day! I was able to get 9 baths out of it! I love the pink ribbon and bell they added to this wand for special effects. I want more!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a Christmas limited edition product. It's a bubble bar on a stick, also a harder formula than Lush's regular bubble bars, and therefore lasts for longer. For me it lasted for about 4 baths. I held it directly under the faucet stream and it seemed to produce lots of bubbles. But, the bubbles disappeared within 10-15 minutes which was quite dissapoInting (I've experienced this with most bubble bars). The scent is the same as Lush's snow fairy shower gel, very sweet and candy-like, but the scent is very light and definitely not overpowering. I wish it was stronger. It also leaves the bath water a very pretty pale pink. I got it for bogo free after Christmas so it was $5 for one, but full price is $10 for one which I think is ridiculous! I probably wouldn't buy again.