Alterna Bamboo UV Rehab Deep Hydration Masque

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polysilicone-15, Citrullus Ianatus (Kalahari Watermelon) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Citrullus Ianatus (Kalahari Watermelon) Seed Extract, Quaternium 95, Propanediol, Ceteareth-20, Phospholipids, Panthenol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Polysorbate 60, Polyquaternium-10, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Behentrimonium Chloride, Wasabia Japonica Leaf Extract, Silanetriol Melaninate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Lecithin, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Superoxide Dismutase, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Sucrose Laurate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzophenone-4, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bromelain, Papain, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Ethyl Oleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Linoleate, Arachidyl Propionate, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.

on 5/13/2014 8:38:00 AM

Outstanding product.

Leaves my over 40, color treated hair moisturized, silky, shiny, and in great condition.

The smell if refreshing and lovely.

I've been loving this Bamboo line -- I have several products from it, and I'm entirely impressed with every one.

The Deep Hydration Masque just takes it to new level. Incredible moisture without weighing my hair down, just the kind of product you wish you had, that you find.

Definite repurchase -- though the tub I have is lasting me a good while, which is another bonus.

on 2/12/2013 12:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my new favourite in hair masks, and I have like 10 of them in rotation. I can notice the difference it made it my hair from the first use. The hair don't brake easily, full of shine and well-hydrated. UV protection is an added bonus, I didn't hesitate to apply it on my hair while at the beach and use it in the shower after bathing in the ocean. It is affordable too. Would repurchase if I run out. Already on my third pan.