April 16, 2014 | 1044 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Perfekt - Matte Body Perfection Gel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this bronzer and I'm glad I did because I would not have thought to take a chance on a full-sized tube of this pricey bronzer without trying it first. I really love it (and, yes, it is truly matte; no shimmer, no sheen). It is long lasting and does not rub off on clothes (or even my ivory sofa). Don't be shocked when it comes out of the tube dark, muddy brown, it is highly pigmented and blends in to look very natural (even on my pasty, translucent legs). It does take some practice to get the application perfect, but here are some tips I found helpful: Apply only on freshly washed, exfoliated, and thoroughly dried skin (shaved legs are a must). Use only a small amount at a time and blend it in quickly starting at your feet and working up your body, since it dries pretty quickly. Make sure your hands are completely dry when you apply this. Don't come into contact with any clothing or water until this is 100% dry (5-10 minutes). After it's dry is the time to apply another coat (if needed). These tips are tedious, but they insure proper application so you can get the most out of this bronzer. It doesn't have a fragrance, and it has the consistency of whipped frosting. It's expensive, but I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by elat33179

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love using this on my face and chest. If you are familiar with the Sally Hansen Airbrush legs, this is somewhat similar however it is not as great in my opinion. The Perfekt is more sheer. On me the Sally Hansen makes my legs look flawless. The Perfekt makes them look nice but doesn't cover every little mark. I will keep using the Perfekt on my face. I love how it makes me look all tan and glowy. The price is obscene at $48 a pop. Just using it on my face and chest, it should last a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by RoseStella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have become addicted to this product! Every time I bear my legs I go to body perfection gel tan. I did learn however to not moisturize before applying it otherwise it will transfer. I have slept with it on in my fluffy white sheets and it doesn't transfer! So glad I finally found a product without DHA, that doesn't smell or turn orange on my ghostly fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great matte body bronzer. It is not orange, has no smell and spreads really well. But it does transfer easily so I would never imagine applying it to my body. I use it primarily to darken my foundations, since it is a perfect non-shimmery super pigmented product. It doesn't change the texture and finish of your foundation, because it just melts into it, and I can finally wear those BB creams that are way too light or ashy for my skin tone. As for the body bronzer, I would still prefer a good quality self tan (St.Tropez) that doesn't rub off clothes and ruin your sheets.