August 23, 2014 | 1030 users online

Foundations - Profusion-Aqua Stylish Silky Milk Foundation

rated 4.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by FabCo

I never heard about Profusion until a month ago, when I bought an eyeshadow palette.
As it was good enough, I took the chance to buy this extremely inexpensive foundation.
Iīm amazed at how great it matches my complexion -better than any other foundation Iīve owned- although under sunlight it appeared a little darker and pinkish; indoors looks great.
The coverage is good -makes my sunspots and redness almost unoticeable- and it is easy to apply, blend and build up using a brush -I will try with a damp sponge later-. It has a satiny finish, which I prefer. It does not transfer setting it with powder -I used Smashbox Halo Perfecting Powder-.
The only downside is the smell: I would define it as an intense sweet very old fashioned scent, and unfortunately, it takes a long time to fade.
I looked up for reviews and found none, which makes me guess is not as good as I think. Honestly, despite the good results, I want to be cautious for we all tend to think a small price tag -in this case tiny- means bad quality and a little risk.
Will look forward for another MUA reviewer on this product.

UPDATE: At first I applied it by noon and it didnīt wear off, but it does if I apply it in the morning and oxidizes a little, so I will use it just around the face in places where I donīt need much coverage and a fuller coverage lighter foundation in the center to add tridimensionality to the face.