July 29, 2014 | 1987 users online

Hair Color - Cover Your Gray stick formula Medium Brown

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Midnight Brown is perfect for very dark brunette but I find the crayon too waxy for my very shiny hair as it won't stay on easily and it is difficult to avoid it looking obvious close to my parting. The hair mascara in the same shade is much better, especially if you just have greys at the temples and regrowth either side of your parting - if you apply gently like highlights then build it up gently it blends the grey in well and looks less obvious. I would give that 4/5 lippies.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this lipstick shaped crayon to cover gray roots between colorings. It made my hair greasy/clumped looking and since the medium brown skews red, it made my scalp look inflamed. Paid about 7 dollars on Amazon and used it twice.

Then I thought to use it on a couple scratches in my hardwood floor and it's ok for that, oddly enough. So rather than the trashcan, this product has been repurposed to my toolkit.