November 28, 2014 | 1282 users online

Treatments - Nailtek - Intensive Therapy II

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't get the hatin! I had fake nails and after I took them off I had ridgey nails that were peeling up top. A nightmare. So I shelled out the $10 for this and applied 2 coats to my bare nails, then 1 coat color, then another coat nailtek. You cannot even tell about the ridges now! They look normal. They sealed together the peeling up top. I like this stuff - if anything changes I'll update my review.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by marikoulmk

I really like this treatment for my nails.
It lasts long enough and they dont chip of break.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by darkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's like the product was made to cause your nails to become soft and peel, not keep them from doing so. The product itself peels off within hours after applying it and takes a layer of nail with it. I applied it before going to bed and noticed some of it had peeled off soon after waking up. So even without using your hands much it peels.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't waste your money. The box says it's for soft and peeling nails and to use it as a base coat or by itself. My nails peel a lot so I thought this would be good to try, but I was wrong. It dries quickly and works nice as a base coat, which is the only pro, but as for "sealing the layers of nails together" it doesn't. After using this product my nails peeled just as much as they did before I started using it. You are better off using a nail buffer. It does work well as a base coat though, I used it under a few different reds and other darker colors and I had not a lot of staining (the only reason it is getting the second lipstick).

In short: don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 3:14:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This clear nail treatment purports to seal weak, peeling nail layers together. It's clear, dries quickly and leaves a nice shine, but after less than 24 hours it starts to peel off if you wash your hands more than twice a day. For the amount of money they charge, it should last longer than that.