November 24, 2014 | 1954 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Nicki II

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Picked this up not really knowing much about it, although I remembered one of my friends talking to me about it briefly before. It is a lavender pink lipstick, the purple tone in it is noticeable but it doesn't overpower the pink too much in my opinion. I have NC15 skin so depending on what eye colour I'm wearing that day, it can either make me look a little washed out or be just right for the look I'm doing. If its too pale then I tend to maybe layer a pink lipgloss over top or something like that. As per usual, it smells completely gorgeous with the signature MAC smell and is a very good and very versatile lipstick. I think my only complaint about it and the reason why I don't give it full marks is because it really doesn't last very long. I can about two hours max of wearing it before it starts to come off, which is a bit of a peeve as it can be expensive to buy, and I find myself needing to apply it more often. I would recommend and buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Stela5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Formula is great, it's not dry at all! For me this is too pale or too lilac, though I'm NW10-15! It's just not good on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I absolutely love this with my NC45 skintone. I always do a nice ombre lip using lipliners in nightmoth and plum paired up with the corresponding lipglass. This feels super comfortable on my lips and as far as longevity I get about four hours of wear when I wear this. I will definitely need to stock up and buy backups before I forget and its gone for good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I got this as an impulse buy and wearing this on its own is just too much. it really washes out my color and it just doesn't look right. After some experimenting I realized if I wear some chap stick underneath and dap some of this lipstick on it looks a little more natural and doesn't wash me out as much. I like wearing this mostly when I do a smoky-eye that way it makes me eyes pop out more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by cirrus7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was immediatedly interested in the colour when I opened up this lipstick that I received from a friend for my birthday recently. I'm not far from Nicki Minaj's skin tone but I find that this colour is quite intimidating to wear alone and I am a lipstick daredevil. I find that it goes on a little chalky unless I blot my lips extremely lightly with Up The Amp first, then going over it with a thicker coat of Nicki II and then lightly blotting with tissue. The end result of the combination I use is beautiful, though, and I love pairing it with a thin cat-eye. The pigmentation is good and I find a little goes a long way with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

I do love Mac lipsticks and I was very impressed with the quality of this one. It is very moisturizing and super pigmented. But, this lipstick will only work on dark skin tones (hence the name) .. I returned this product because of that reason

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by plasticvagabond

So let me start by saying I am not a Nicki fan at all but OH MY GOSH this shade is what dreams are made of! I have wanted this shade to be made since I was a little girl and FINALLY!! It is such a soft lavender with a hint of baby pink,when paired with a clean,subtle face it is beyond gorgeous! You can apply it sheer and cover with gloss or go bold and a add a few layers for a dramatic lip. Perfect for medium-tan skin tones,perfect summer lipstick!

A must have for Barbie girls ;)

P.s
this shade is everything I wanted 'snob' to be and then some!

tip: looks even more amazing in pictures. The color really POPS!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Edel2013

I love love love this shade. Its so unusual and at first I thought it wouldn't suit me. I wear this with MAC magenta lipliner and lavender lipglass and it works perfectly. It is very dramatic so keep eyes neutral. For a night at the club I like to wear this with subtle purple smokey eye keeping it light and allowing the lips to dominate. Wish the staying power was better though, I felt like I was reapplying all night long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am writing this review for the Viva Glam II lipglass! I am NC15 (pale with warm undertones) and though I love the Viva Glam Nicki first lipstick, the Viva Glam II does not work for me...However, the lipglass looks gorgeous! I am more of a lipstick girl, but I really like this lipglass. It's gorgeous to wear on it's own or with lipstick. So cute for the spring and summer! My only complaint is how sticky the lipglasses are...I have really long, straight hair and my hair always sticks to this lipglass. I love it still and will-rebuy if it's still available!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by JaneNicole6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful colour. I was not impressed with the first Viva Glam Nicki, because it was very dry and it would clump all over your lips, but this one is very easy to get on your lips and doesn't clump at all. I usually wear it with the Viva Glam Nicki lipgloss to make the perfect baby pink color.