July 29, 2014 | 1723 users online

Lips - Ilia Beauty Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Gngu3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ILIA lipsticks and lip conditioners are my favorite lip products. I wear almost no makeup, but I do love a pop of lip color. I have Wild Child, Nobodys Baby, and Karma Chameleon. I absolutely love their texture and durability. I have fuller lips that used to feel dry when wearing my Chanel lippies. I don't have that problem anymore. The colors Wild Child and Karma Chameleon also look so nice as a lip stain. Nobodys baby is versatile and can compliment any skin tone. Try them out, beautysage has great deals and loyalty points :) oh and free shipping!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by chanel_junkie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I quite like this lipstick by Ilia Beauty, a brand quickly gaining a reputation as a trusted source of clean makeup. It's unscented, contains many organic ingredients and leaves behind the nasty ones. My lips feel better after having worn it. I think that it is on par with any high-end lipstick on the market and runs $24.00 USD.

I now have three of them. Neon Angel is my absolute favourite. It is richly-pigmented fuchsia, providing excellent, opaque colour. I have said in other reviews that it is the clean version of that iconic N19 Le Fuchsia by YSL. It wears like a dream, lasting really well and fading, if not touched up, to a really beautiful stain.

Ink Pot is a gorgeous, deep magenta. When I was a young lass in the early 80s, we called this kind of colour "electric plum." There are definite blue tones to it. It is more sheer than Neon Angel (Aqualumire's opacity comes to mind), which would probably be appreciated by those not sure about such a bold colour, however, it is buildable. It does not last quite as long as Neon Angel, but, again, the stain that remains is lovely.

In My Room is the third one that I have. It is my least favourite purely because of the colour (clearly, I have no aversion to a strong lip!). The on-line swatches show it as being quite pink, but I find it to be more of a peach. In texture and wear, it is like Neon Angel.

I am so happy that there are now clean lipsticks available in exciting shades! I recommend checking out this brand.