August 1, 2014 | 1325 users online

BB Cream - InnisFree - Eco Natural Green Tea BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by smee123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB cream. My skin was the tannest it had ever been when I went to Korea, but the sales person recommended I buy the lightest shade (Asian countries like lightening products I guess). My tan has faded now and the color is light on my skin, but there is no way #1 would have worked with my tanned skin.

Surprisingly, this did not break me out. I have oily skin, and it actually accentuates the flaky parts, but I think as the weather gets hotter this will be better. It provides a medium coverage, more than a tinted moisturizer, but less than foundation. I do like this BB cream and would recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by originalconfidence

This made me broke out. Just becuz its orgacis doesnt mean its gud for you!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by babyschla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am an NC35 and I use shade 2 of this product. It's goes on a bit thick an feels slightly greasy & looks a bit beige when it goes on- BUT once it sets (in a couple of minutes) it's GORGEOUS. Really good product with a strong medium coverage and does not block my pores. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

I bought the tiny sachet of this for $1.50 when I was in Korea, it lasted for seriously 5 months! Talk about value for money. It is highly pigmented. I regretfully forgot that bb creams run light so next time I'll buy it in shade 2. Even though it was the lighter shade, I was able to sheer it out.

Other than getting the wrong shade, it is a seriously good bb cream. I use smaller than a pea size for my whole face. It gives me a very nice natural look. evening out my skintone and making me look healthy. I have acne scars and this does a good job at blurring them but not masking them like a foundation. It feels very comfortable on the skin.

I don't need to powder on top of this, but my skin is dry so that might be a factor. But in summer, it might be necessary.

I didn't notice it helping my skin in any way but I never really expected it to!

In conclusion, I really love this. It is the best bb cream I have ever used. If I visit Korea again, I'm getting one tube of this and it will probably last me a few years! I also have another sachet of the mineral one so I'll review that after I'm done with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by LittleRachou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

After the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream that caused me breakouts and didn't covered my skin really well, I started to search for a BB cream that would be more "healthy" for my dry, non-oily, but really acne-prone skin. I have acne since I'm 12 and I'm almost 18 so I'm starting to get sick of this. While I was searching for some good products, I was also watching the drama "Love Rain" with Yoona. I saw her beautiful skin and began to search about her secret wich is InnisFree!
This BB cream was the first I found out so I brought it right away.
One thing: I have the 1st shade because I have an NC-10/15 fair skin.
So when I opened and tried this BB cream on, I was really shocked by the color.. It looked really dark on the back of my hand but when I applied it on my skin, I realised that it was kind of light so it matchs my skin tone really well now.
And the yellow tone will get rid of the red areas perfectly or just even you skin if you don't have any red areas.
The only problem with this BB cream was that I have dry skin and my pimples are dry as well so I was execting this product to be more moisturizing but well, it works soooo well with a really cheap moisturizer (I use Garnier Moisture match in blue because the other are way to oily and makes my makeup melts even if I don't have ANY oil on my skin).
Unlike the Missha perfect cover wich I can only apply one and with a really thin layer, I can put like 5 thin layers (one by one) with the InnisFree BB cream and even after that, my face won't look cakey AT ALL!
I have to admit, it doesn't cover some of my pimples so I use the Mineral Perfect Concealer of InnisFree and I can promise you that I look like I have a flawless skin. A lot of my friends ask me for advice of getting rid of red areas and blackheads (YES! With this BB cream, my blackheads are INVISIBLES~!) but I still have horrible acne and red areas. They're just covered~!
But you can't dream, pimples are in 3D (sorry, don't know how to say it, I'm French..) so you can still see them. They're just covered but you won't look cakey at all, believe me.
I've been using this BB cream since one month and still no breakouts~ YAY~!
Oh! You can find it on Amazon.com and only buy it from the seller (A-poly) it's the only one you can trust when you buy Korean cosmetics, even if it's a dollar or two on addition to the other sellers, you can trust it and you'll have a super quality~! Just for information, I brought mine with the concealer and I paid 29 euros (almost 40 dollars) with the shipping, wich is kind of pricey but less that cosmetics in France!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by calico

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After having used Missha Signature BB Cream for a while, I wanted a BB Cream with a less runny consistency and a tone that is less pink. I chanced upon this BB Cream by Innisfree and when testing it, really liked the thicker texture of the product.

The shade is in #1 light beige, which fits my light skin tone very well. The thicker consistency hides imperfections and spreads easily.
I have combination-dry skin and this feels comfortable on my skin.

As Innisfree is an organic product that is paraben-free, mineral oil-free, talc-free, silicon-free, which means it's suppose to be better for my skin. and so far so good, after using it for more than 3 months....no breakouts at all.

Several hours later, the color still looks fresh.

SPF 29, PA++

A product I will definitely buy again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No