Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 109

3.6

on 11/18/2014 12:07:00 PM

This shade is so perfect for a coral-y orange! It looks youtfhful and refreshing, and brightens up my face without looking overdone or too unnatural. It looks beautiful when applied fully, and also when I just dab it on for a tiny pinch of colour. Great pigmentation and isn't drying for a lipstick. My only complaint is that it is not very long-lasting. I feel the need to reapply every few hours. This has become my go-to daily lip colour.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I freakin loooooove this pinkish coral colour. It looks soooo glamorous -- like, old timey glamorous. It stays on for a reallllllly long time & the stain is sooo beautiful -- like an all-day stain. Sure, it is a little dry, but it isnt too bad ... And i am pretty sensitive to dry & flakey lipsticks. This lipstick is a real winner & i love it soooo much. So flattering & beautiful.

horrible texture... very drying and flaky no matter how much i moisturized my lips... within 1 hour i was looking like i had halloween lips done.. :(
two stars are because the color is very pretty... may be if they do same color in their moisture renew formula...it will work better...
but this one is jus plain no...

on 4/14/2014 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Love the silky feel and finish, the way it stays on and most of all...the gorgeous color. I have bad lips for matte anything too, and until Kate Moss mattes, I could only pull off Bobbi Brown, but who wants to spend 20 something every time one wants to buy a lipstick? So it's perfect for the Spring / Summer and I ll wear it instead of my Maybelline Electric Orange as that one for some reason did not work out on me no matter what I tried under or over it. Kate Moss makes great lipsticks indeed. I recently bought her 105 and have her 114 (not matte) and love them all. Excellent products at a very inexpensive price.

on 2/25/2014 3:56:00 PM

Unfortunately, this matte is flaky and drying. Love the orangy coral color though. If Mac puts out a Retro Matte in a shade like this, i'd snatch it up in a second.

on 8/20/2013 4:41:00 AM

This is my go-to shade when I want a want a colorful but still day-appropriate lip. Definitely requires a coat of lip balm underneath to keep from drying your lips, as with most matte lipsticks, but looks absolutely gorgeous.

on 7/30/2013 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got super into coral lips and have a range from shockingly pink to orange-ish. This is one I was eying online but never found in stores and one day there it was. I decided to go for it (knowing I could return) and I liked it enough to keep it. I don't use this a whole lot, but having a matte (yea, it's my only one!) is kind of cool, and it has a nice simple feel (looks wise) even though it's quite an odd color. The biggest issue for me is that it does feel dry, I guess to keep it matte, and I don't love that. I tend to take it off mid day, scrape my lips (that I didn't know were dry or in need of exfoliation) and reapply. I don't mind the smell since I'm just used to these type of lipstick smells and the tube is cute. The staying power is pretty darn decent too since it's not slick. Overall I'm glad I bought it but probably won't repurchase, (if it would even still be available when I run out) but something about this is quirky and I dig it.

Hey guys, I just uploaded 2 pics of lots of swatches. It's impossible to get the pictures to capture correctly, that's why I made a comparison image. Oh and since buying this, I bought like 5 more Kate Mattes and many of her shiny Rimmel line! This is the driest one, but the rest are so fantastic.

on 6/28/2013 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Shade description: warm orange

Pros

- pigmented
- creamy
- long wearing

Cons

- drying
- scent

Comments: I hate the way these lipsticks smell, but it fades. The color is a nice warm orange. It's very easy to wear as it's a little deeper and not so in-your-face bright. I like it.

Will repurchase.

on 5/28/2013 5:13:00 PM

Product does not last and does not stay on the lips!

on 5/24/2013 1:23:00 AM

I'm shocked that I actually like this. I haven't really bought into the whole orangey lipstick trend. However, I'm happy to report that this color is actually really great. It's not as oompa-loompa-y as others I've tried. It's just dark enough to be flattering. Love the formula and scent too.

Popular Lipsticks