Andalou Naturals Mandarin Vanilla Vitalizing Body Lotion

Not tested on animals

Aloe barbadensis juice*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, vegetable glycerin, capric/caprylic triglycerides, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetearyl alcohol, cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar) gum*, fruit stem cell and bioactive 8 berry complex*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, citrus reticulata (mandarin) and vanilla planifolia extracts*, sodium alginate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*†, prunus armeniaca (apricot) oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter*, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), aspalathus linearis (rooibos) extract*†, allantoin, tocopherol, ethylhexylglycerin, phenethyl alcohol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil* * Organic † Fair Trade

on 8/31/2014 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is such light and easily absorbed lotion. My skin absorbed the lotion in less than 1 minute :)

Very light scent, soft and supple skin. The ingredients are good and I did not experience any irritation. I have normal body skin compared to my face which is oily and acne prone.

I hope the price is a little lower, likewise they repackaged and is selling the lotion as more expensive with less content.

on 3/25/2014 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this lotion. I love everything about it: the texture, the price, packaging, the oh-so-good-want-to-sniff-myself-all-day smell... Can't really go wrong with this. I love how it's not too thin or thick so I can use it all year regardless of what season it is. Moisturizing enough for winter, but not so heavy and thick for summer either. This replaced my too-expensive-to-repurchase-often John Master's mandarin vanilla body lotion, which smells exactly like this one. Please give this a try! You won't regret it. I also love other smells for this lotion: lemon, mint, lavender... Andalou makes awesome body butters as well. Love this line.
You can use code YEW608 to get $10 off of your first purchase at

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG body lotion. I always get complemented on how smooth my skin is and looks. This lotion is my secret! It really makes my skin look healthy and it has a nice, light scent that disappears quickly. I apply once a day and that is more than enough. If I don't apply one day my skin is still very smooth and soft. It even makes prickly legs look and feel smoother. I highly recommend this body lotion- the only downfall is that it doesn't come in a smaller size that would fit in a purse (but you can always put some in a smaller container, which is what I did!)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Andalou Naturals - Body Lotion Vitalizing Mandarin Vanilla is a natural body lotion that works well without a greasy feel. The fragrance is lovely; to my nose it smells like cotton candy! The fragrance is not long lasting, which is a characteristic I look for in lotion as I wear perfume. The formula has added fruit stem cells which help with anti-aging. I think in the month it took me to use up this bottle my skin has improved in overall appearance. No chemicals, a pleasant fragrance and it's not expensive if you shop around on line. Very nice line of natural skin care.

Popular Lotions / Creams