July 22, 2014 | 2026 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Andalou Naturals - Body Lotion Vitalizing Mandarin Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion. I love everything about it: the texture, the price, packaging, the oh-so-good-want-to-sniff-myself-all-day smell... Can't really go wrong with this. I love how it's not too thin or thick so I can use it all year regardless of what season it is. Moisturizing enough for winter, but not so heavy and thick for summer either. This replaced my too-expensive-to-repurchase-often John Master's mandarin vanilla body lotion, which smells exactly like this one. Please give this a try! You won't regret it. I also love other smells for this lotion: lemon, mint, lavender... Andalou makes awesome body butters as well. Love this line.
You can use code YEW608 to get $10 off of your first purchase at iherb.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by colorcollapse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG body lotion. I always get complemented on how smooth my skin is and looks. This lotion is my secret! It really makes my skin look healthy and it has a nice, light scent that disappears quickly. I apply once a day and that is more than enough. If I don't apply one day my skin is still very smooth and soft. It even makes prickly legs look and feel smoother. I highly recommend this body lotion- the only downfall is that it doesn't come in a smaller size that would fit in a purse (but you can always put some in a smaller container, which is what I did!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Andalou Naturals - Body Lotion Vitalizing Mandarin Vanilla is a natural body lotion that works well without a greasy feel. The fragrance is lovely; to my nose it smells like cotton candy! The fragrance is not long lasting, which is a characteristic I look for in lotion as I wear perfume. The formula has added fruit stem cells which help with anti-aging. I think in the month it took me to use up this bottle my skin has improved in overall appearance. No chemicals, a pleasant fragrance and it's not expensive if you shop around on line. Very nice line of natural skin care.