Smashbox Blush & Soft Lights Duo - Passion / Shimmer

4.3

on 1/21/2014 11:15:00 PM

One of my favorite makeup items. I love to use this all the time. The color is perfect, the colors look gorgeous together, and they apply well. This is one of my HG's!!!

on 4/18/2013 12:56:00 PM

This would be a great deal for deeper skin tones. I am light and the shimmer is a bit too dark for my skin on its own= too dark for highlighting & too light for any contouring. Over (or under) the blush it is just so so. The color is a nice blush shade if applied lightly, but I have much more flattering colors. I also don't think these 2 colors chosen were the best to work well together when they could sell other options. Both of these are available separate in their regular line. It would be a great way to try 2 products, but would recommend for medium skin tones on up.

This really is a beautiful blush/highlighter duo. The pigmentation is fantastic and you can tell it's high quality the first time you put it on. The pinky blush is very flattering and the highlighter lights up your whole face. This is not my favorite blush, but it is a really good blush. I would recommend, but would not repurchase because of the price.

Popular Blush Products