April 20, 2014 | 1685 users online

Blush - Victoria's Secret - Luminous Blush/Highlighter in Desert Star

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a pretty glowy light pink almost bronzey blush. Has shimmer but no glitter. Also gorgeous compact and product design.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

So, I got this on the VS semi-annual sale. I probably would not have otherwise purchased this product, as the prices are on par with other well-known Sephora brands. I am not satisfied with this product at all.

Besides coming in beautiful packaging, this product does not work for what it is intended. It is supposed to be a luminous blush. There is absolutely no color when applying this out of the pan. As for the highlighter, it comes out sparkly with glitter. For me, that is the absolute worst highlight. I feel silly wearing sparkles on my face.

Not recommended whatsoever. Though now I feel bad throwing it out...pretty package.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I am so surprised there are no reviews for this product!! This is my favorite highlighter of all time. It is a highlighter/blush, but really it just gives your cheeks an angel glow that lights up your whole face! Not much blush to it. I love this so much and if I can't find it again I don't know what I'll do! I haven't seen it for sale since I first purchased it at a Victoria's Secret outlet a few years back. This is seriously the best stuff ever.