August 27, 2014 | 1750 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Guerlain - Super Aqua-Body Serum Optimum Hydration Revitalizer

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This is the first time I've tried a Guerlain product for the bosy and I must confess I bought this one based on how much I like the scents in Guerlain kin products...
Keep in mind this is a serum, so you won't feel real "moisture" at first: it's rather a lovely and refreshing caress for the body that won't leave any greasy trace, simply because it has no oily ingredients.
And yet, your skin feels good and moisturized during the day: I guess I'll use it a lot during the hotter season. As a bonus, it leaves your skin glowing with a veil of tiny shiny particles... not that I'm a fan of them, bue I see many young girls whose skin looks spectaucarly glowing when they wear glittery lotions (but these are really delicate and fine, not disco-like).
As for the smell, it's strong: a flowery and summery scent that smells like Estee Lauder Pleasures at first, then tames but still remains on your skin: pleasant.
I definitely think I'll buy it again, though the price is not very democratic.