September 30, 2014 | 1746 users online

Masks - Skinfood - Kiwi Yogurt Mask

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by puppylover324

I personally love yogurt masks because yogurt lightens acne scars, kill acne causing bacteria, and evens out your complexion. Kiwi is full of vitamin C for your skin! I used to make my own mask, but it got too extensive for my busy life, so i bought this. It's REALLY moisturizing. I didn't like this too much during the summer for my oily skin, but I picked it up again during the winter and OMG fantastic. My skin is flakey and dry during the winter (cursed NJ and its snow) but thanks to this I have a solution to combat it. My makeup goes on smoother especially if i do this mask before applying it. It smells great too! I says leave on for 15 minutes, but I don't think thats sufficient time to let the moisture and vitamins soak up into your skin. i usually leave it on for about 40 minutes and rinse off starting with warm water and then with cold water. apply a moisturizer and makeup OR night cream if at night after wards.