Booths Walnut Shell Body Scrub and Cleanser

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/9/2013 9:42:00 PM

what i like the most about this product is that it was 5$ at riteaide. A lot of scrubs are closer to 20$ for this much product (16oz i think). The consistency is kind of strange, it's very light-not like a lotion or cream or oil, more like a whipped mousse or something. The smell is nice but very potent. it gets the job done though, leaves my skin nice and soft and smooth.

on 2/9/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love everything I've tried from this brand, and this is no exception. It's very creamy and moisturizing, with bits of walnut shells for scrubbing. It lathers a little as you use it and rinses off very easily; my experience with scrubs is that some are very oily or hard to rinse off, not this one. It has a wonderful sweet, toasted nutty smell, very warm and comforting and yummy, but not overpowering. It leaves my skin very soft. I love this brand's packaging, it's very simple and clean looking. You can't beat the price either! My only complaint, and why I gave it 4 instead of 5, is that I wish there were more scrubby grains, I feel like once you put it on, they're a bit too spread out. I still love it though!