September 30, 2014 | 1800 users online

Gels/Soaps - Booths - Original Bath and Shower Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 2:52:00 PM More reviews by TracyNevins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

What a treat! Honey and almond/oatmeal body wash by Booths! The smell....yummy!! The lather...terrific! You want to take a bite of yourself you smell so good!! lol....The price for an average bottle which I could whip through in no time is just a tad steep (about $10 US dollars), but oh so worth it. A Quality product with no harsh ingredients or chemicals....just natural and clean...fresh body wash. I'm going to have to hide this from my teens...lol :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great body wash... as the reviewer before me mentioned, it's just a normal body wash with no special tricks or anything. However, the best part of this product is that it smells awesome. Not masculine, not feminine... just right. I do find, however, that the scent does linger on my skin after the shower- unlike the reviewer below me... that's OK because I love it. I will continue to buy this since my husband and I both enjoy it and it's reasonably priced.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I kind of ran across this by accident at Ulta, and I am SO glad I did! It's pretty much run of the mill as far as shower gels go; it cleans, rinses easily, isn't drying. The best part about this is the scent. To me, it's amazing. I wish I was better at describing scents, but it's very soothing and comforting. It's very gentle, not overpowering. I can't detect any specific notes; it's not floral or sweet, or super fresh. It's just awesome. It doesn't really linger so won't compete with other scents. I love using it in the shower at the end of the day. I really like this brand's packaging, it's very simple and clean. The price is great too! I've tried several of their products and like them all, but this is my favorite. I'm kind of a product hoor and rarely repurchase anything, but this I do!