November 25, 2014 | 1864 users online

Moisturizers - Caudalie - Huile Divine

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by foxy14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff says grapreseed oil so since i spend alot on skincare and make up i thought i would save some money and buy pure grapeseed oil ..........no chemists do things to products we buy caudalie oil makes my hair beautiful grape seed oil makes my dry hair and skin oily and dry at the same time....buy the caudalie oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by PorscheGirl1

I tried it at sephora and loved how it made my skin feel. I was skeptical and walked away without it, but I regret it so I am ordering today and updating this review soon

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great oil. I use it on my hair, body, and occasionally face. My skin is reactive and breakout prone. Surprisingly, it has never caused breakouts. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth. The scent is light and warm... woody with a hint of floral. I'm not sure when it was reformulated, but it no longer contains sunscreen filters. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by glitteratti1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to use on my very dry cuticles, but will probably also use it for my face as it gets colder and drier. I haven't used it long, but so far, I'm pleased with how quickly it absorbs and seems to be keeping my hands and cuticles in better condition. I wash my hands a lot, so I do reapply frequently. It only takes a very small amount, so I should think this little bottle will also last awhile. I'm not offended by the scent, either. I'll update this review as I use it longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by sandsvespa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Have been using this product for over a month now on my hair. Haven't tried it on my face yet, a little scared to do that as I have extremely sensitive, dry and blemished-proned skin making anything with a perfume in it or an "oil" sound like the absolute worse idea ever. But I have to say, on my hair, it's been nothing short of magic and I don't go anywhere without it in my purse. It tames fly-aways and frizz, leaves my damaged and dyed ends shining and doesn't weigh any of it down.
The smell is gorgeous! maybe not for the younger crowd but it lasts all day, it's sophisticated, sweet, warm and almost a little soapy which I LOVE because it makes your hair smell naturally perfumed and I haven't hugged a single person without a compliment on the smell since I've started using it..

Only concern: I have noticed a few pimples on the back of my neck. Could just as well be because I'm experimenting with shampoos lately so not sure it's this product's fault but I'm watching to see any drastic changes

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by remychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this oil. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and the smell in amazing. I use it at night to keep my legs and arms soft and during the day if I need a quick boost of moisture on dry parts of my legs. The smell is subtle and doesn't seem to interfere with whatever perfume I am wearing. I still consider Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse to be my favorite but this is a close second. I also love that, in addition to the regular size bottle, it also comes in a really small bottle that is great for travel or to throw in your purse.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by alexandrag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So far, I love this. I put it on my face last night before bed, and this morning it's already smoother and more even and feels way way better (and not greasy!). Yes, it's an oil, so right after putting it on it's greasy and oily but now it's all soaked in, and nice. I wouldn't use it as a day moisturizer though. The smell can be overpowering if you're sensitive (luckily I am not) and a lot of people don't like the smell (I do - somehow!) but it's personal preference there. I'll update after using it for a week or two but so far so good!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by bebeimages

I found this little gem at a extra long checkout line in sephora. I love oil on my hair, and will sleep with a "mask" of oil on my hair once or twice a month, so I am always on the lookout for a nice hair oils. And hey, at only $9, what could go wrong? Well I am currently on the tail end of this bottle and will most definitely be replacing it. The scent is heavenly compared to other oils, it's lightweight and non greasy. It's luxe and velvety and has permanently found it's way into my beauty routine!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by mariasara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use on the face. It has a lovely smell (ylang-ylang, very calming), but for me it is too strong to be used on the face. As this was my purpose, I will have to mix the oil with some other product. I think I will not buy this Again, I will buy unscented oils instead.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 7:29:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a fan of this dry oil. I think it is too expensive for the amount of product and the ingredients involved. Divine oil is essentially a blend of grapeseed oil and sesame oil with a hint of shea butter and argan oil thrown in plus some unknown chemicals. It absorbs easily into the skin but did not perform better than any drugstore lotion. Pure grapseed oil, joboba oil or safflower oil works wonders on the skin and all are much cheaper than this product. Lastly, the horrid stench of this oil must be mentioned. It smells old and rancid, like a 99 cent musk oil one could find late at night in a gas station located deep in the holler.