TiGi Bed Head Styleshots Extreme Straight Conditioner

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE this conditioner! Originally, I bought it at Marshall's with a gift card I was given. I couldn't find anything I liked, so loaded up on hair products instead! Since then, I've discovered only a few stores I frequent carry it, but it's easy enough to get on Amazon or something. I have in-between hair; mostly straight with a wave to it. It can get frizzy at times, especially if I don't style it and just let it air dry. But this conditioner really does control it well...usually I feel like hair products that claim to straighten, curl, moisturize, etc., are just marketing tactics. Most of em have the same stuff in it as the next. This conditioner is great, and does what it says it does! I have not tried to shampoo, I usually just use Dove or whatever I pick up at the store. Definitely recommend!

I used this in conjunction with the shampoo by the same name, and I had good results, but am not convinced that they did too much in terms of straitening my hair. My hair is rather straight to begin with, but I did not notice much of difference between this one and any other conditioner for straightening power. My hair did seem to blow dry pretty straight, which was nice... So maybe it does work...?

In any case, it is a nice conditioner. It smells fine, works well at hydrating without weighing down my hair (I have many strands of long, fine hair).