April 20, 2014 | 959 users online

Shampoo - Bed Head Styleshots Extreme Straight

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice shampoo that cleanses well without drying out one's hair. It does not lather well, so if you look for that, you will be disappointed. It may lather more if you tend to double-wash your hair, I do not. It smells artificially nice, slightly reminiscent of a My Little Pony plastic doll from the 1980s and something else that I can't put my finger on... As for its straightening effect.... Meh... I don't find that it does much in the way of straightening. I have straight hair naturally, but it tends to have little frizz and waves near my hairline. Maybe these were slightly reduced, but I can't say for sure... It looked about the same air drying partially as wi any other shampoo I would have used. I must say that it did blow dry pretty straight rapidly after I let it partially dry naturally. I also used it with the matching conditioner, so the straightening effect should have been reinforced by that, i would think. Overall, a good shampoo, but I wouldn't rely on it for its straightening effect.