Bonne Bell Lip Smackers in Dulce de Leche

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

A limited edition Lip Smacker is kind of strange coming from Bonne Bell, I hadn't gave their full display a good once over in a while and when I did I found this gem.

It smells amazing! Reminds me of one of my favorite indulgences, caramel puffs. It's caramally and buttery and just awesome in the scent department.

I haven't bought or used a Lip Smacker in a long time but the texture on this one is absolutely perfect... Much more creamy and moisturizing than I remember.

I don't notice any color payoff from this Lip Smacker.

Definitely need to buy another tube or two since it is LE and I like it so much, plus it's under 2 bucks.

Nom!

I'm totally in love with this. It smells amazing, kind of like a hazelnut mocha sort of thing, and it makes your lips feel intensely soft. I'm definitely going to go back to the store and buy another one because it was so cheap! haha.

on 2/11/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The smell of this is a little too much for me, but it does leave a really nice nude color on the lips, not too shimmery, just nice and subtle. Texture is creamy and moisturizing. I am going to try to get over the smell because this is actually really pretty on. I imagine it'd work very well to soften the shade of a darker lippie or just add a little extra oomph.