October 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Hair Treatments - TRESemme - platinum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is impressive!!
I have short fine heavily colored hair that needs TLC. My hair gets weighed down super easy so I have to be careful with any conditioning.
The first time that I used this I was blown away by the results
I then went out and bought the Platinum shampoo and conditioner. While I DO like those too, I do need to rotate with my body building shampoo so my hair isn't limp. So, I use the whole Platinum line and I rotate with Matrix Total Results Amplify shampoo and the John Freida Full Repair line. I rarely have bad hair days anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is the only leave in treatment that i can actually say did something for my hair. ive spent so much money on expensive treatments in the past and this is the cheapest one ive tried but it's also the best.

-makes my hair SO soft! my hair felt like silk afterwards and for the next few days after.
-the smell is amazing. my boyfriend always tells me how good my hair smells haha
-i noticed a big difference in how much less hair was coming out on my brush and in the shower. my hair was quite damaged before and I feel like this strengthened my hair so much and makes it stand up better to styling and brushing.
-the price is fantastic. i paid around 5 dollars for mine.
-easy to find. ive seen it at target, cvs, walgreens, walmart, ulta, ect.

i use this 1-2 times a week and leave it in for 5-7 minutes. each time im impressed, it never disappoints. if i had know this worked better than that 30 dollar mask I was using before I would have been using this all along! MUST BUY!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this for a cheap drugstore product, it really hydrates and smooths the hair without weighing it down. It's very concentrated, so go by the normal amount of conditioner you use and then use half of this. I am taking off a lippie because it does not rinse off easily, it took twice the time to rinse as a regular conditioner or even a mask. It is really creamy and thick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went on a "cheap thrill" conditioner buying spree at Target recently. This was one of the items I purchased. It's inexpensive, but, you also get a small tube and it's not incredibly concentrated. I think it works great. I only use it as a daily conditioner, but, it does what I ask of it - softer, smooth hair. The scent is inoffensive, which adds to the likelihood that I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I admit that when I looked at the ingredients, I thought to myself that this was just another heavy silicone laden product that wouldn't do much. However lactic acid is pretty high in the ingredient list and it helps to open up the cuticle and even has some smoothing properties. So I decided to give it a shot. This is very moisturizing and I found that I only needed to use a small dollop to coat my hair. It gives good slip, rinses clean, and leaves my hair glossy. I had a reduction in frizz which is great because that is my main concern when it comes to my hair. I would say this is a great cheap option and smoothing deep treatment. It will not cure years of damage as advertised on the packaging;a good trim will. However, it will help your hair behave and has a wonderful cucumber melon scent that lingers. I am very impressed by the results and if you heat style or wear your hair curly, you might like this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

4A natural curly girl with fine, dense, healthy hair. I like conditioners that are extremely hydrating, detangle well, and leave my hair feeling soft after its air dried. I alternate between high end (Phyto, Matrix, Kenra, Ojon, Alter Ego), organice (Aubrey Organics, Giovanni, Nature's Gate) and drug store cheapies (Tresseme, VO5, Aussie). I LOVE this conditioner. This is a good drug store cheapie that holds its weight against higher end brands. Actually much of the Tresseme line does that for my hair. I occasionally heat style (a few times a month) but mostly wet bun my hair. This has helped to protect my hair without drying it out or losing performance over time. For this reason, I am impressed with the entire Tresseme line. Normally I can only use drugstore brands for a short while before my hair feels dried out from using cheap products. Not so with this just yet. I immediately noticed a difference in the softening, and so far so good. Clumps curls nicely and rinses clean. Definitely will repurchase. This is a new cheapie favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great treatment, very moisturizing!! I usually use Dove Intensive Repair treatment, but bought this on special. It's very good but more expensive than Dove. Still, I will buy it again and I'd recommend it highly if you have issues with dry, tangled or thick hair that just won't smooth down with most conditioners.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This Tresemme Platinum Strength treatments; concentrate and deep conditioner, are a god send. I usually dislike Tresemme products but I love these as they give my hair so much moisture that I can wear it natural which is something that it was too frizzy and dehydrated to do before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Now ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves. I am a self-professed beauty junkie who is completely obsessed with hair and makeup and well, products do not wow me often, particularly ones that are raved out as hard as this one was I'm sure a lot of you can relate. Having just run out of my L'Oreal Vitamino Color mask (which I did not like!) I decided to what-the-heck it and pick up this Tresemme mask. I say 'what-the-heck it' because it was $6 and I have paid about $60 for masks and have noticed none to very little improvement in my hair. I'm not going to lie, my hair is damaged. And when I say damaged, I mean damaged. *Exhale* I have bleached my entire head of hair 4 times in the past 12 months. I can understand how some of you who have virgin hair might not be able to comprehend the weight of this confession but if you have ever bleached or even coloured your hair with permanent colour, you know that there is no messing around here. My colourist has remarked at how my hair has held up pretty well for being bleached so many times but it is still a pretty big deal. Anyways...I rarely find products that can give my hair a bit of love and make it more manageable but this one did after the first use and I was shocked. I went about my regular mask going routine- get in the shower, shampoo, conditioner, apply mask and put on shower cap to keep it all in, go about the rest of my body washing, shaving business and then rinse out the mask and after that my hair was incredibly silky. I didn't use a whole lot of it either. The thing which really amazed me about it is when my hair dried, you could hardly see my split ends and it dried straight as it should. It just felt stronger and looked healthier! My hair hasn't looked this healthy since I started colouring it. I have used this mask 3 times since and my hair is absolutely loving it. I also do like the smell of it since it is pleasant and not enough to overpower the smell of my regular shampoo and conditioner so there is no clashing. I also appreciate that this comes in a squeeze tube (a tub would have been fine as well) since you're able to get all the product out. I detest a pump on hair care products since there is always that little bit at the bottom that the pump can't reach so you unscrew it to shake it in your hand and it ends up flying all over the shower and even then the last little bit never comes out. I am just so wonderfully surprised over this product, I hope that everyone tries it. I can't wait until my current shampoo and conditioner run out so I can try the ones in this line. As a hard-to-please beauty junkie, I give this an A+!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

Fabulous deep conditioner!! I have used this along with the matching shampoo & conditioner and it has improved the overall health of my hair. I am very pleased with this range from Tresemme! The deep treatment is like the conditioner from the line but amped up! Definitely leaves my hair feeling smoother, healthier, and resistant to future damage. Love this!!!!