TRESemme platinum

4.7

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethiconol, VP/VA Copolymer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG/PPG-25/25 Dimethicone, Coceth-7, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, DMDM Hydantoin, Laureth-23, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate , Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

on 3/5/2015 10:04:00 AM

This is the best conditioner I have ever used. And believe me I've tried lots of them including Moroccan oil, kerastase, Redken, matrix, $$$you name it. It's conditioning agent is awesome it leaves your hair very Nourished without weighing it down, while leaving easy to style at home Supersmooth just like if you got out of the salon the smell is amazing there's nothing I do not like of this treatment!!!!

on 11/29/2013 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is impressive!!
I have short fine heavily colored hair that needs TLC. My hair gets weighed down super easy so I have to be careful with any conditioning.
The first time that I used this I was blown away by the results
I then went out and bought the Platinum shampoo and conditioner. While I DO like those too, I do need to rotate with my body building shampoo so my hair isn't limp. So, I use the whole Platinum line and I rotate with Matrix Total Results Amplify shampoo and the John Freida Full Repair line. I rarely have bad hair days anymore.

on 11/3/2013 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

this is the only leave in treatment that i can actually say did something for my hair. ive spent so much money on expensive treatments in the past and this is the cheapest one ive tried but it's also the best.

-makes my hair SO soft! my hair felt like silk afterwards and for the next few days after.
-the smell is amazing. my boyfriend always tells me how good my hair smells haha
-i noticed a big difference in how much less hair was coming out on my brush and in the shower. my hair was quite damaged before and I feel like this strengthened my hair so much and makes it stand up better to styling and brushing.
-the price is fantastic. i paid around 5 dollars for mine.
-easy to find. ive seen it at target, cvs, walgreens, walmart, ulta, ect.

i use this 1-2 times a week and leave it in for 5-7 minutes. each time im impressed, it never disappoints. if i had know this worked better than that 30 dollar mask I was using before I would have been using this all along! MUST BUY!

on 10/21/2013 7:16:00 PM

I really like this for a cheap drugstore product, it really hydrates and smooths the hair without weighing it down. It's very concentrated, so go by the normal amount of conditioner you use and then use half of this. I am taking off a lippie because it does not rinse off easily, it took twice the time to rinse as a regular conditioner or even a mask. It is really creamy and thick.

on 10/10/2013 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I went on a "cheap thrill" conditioner buying spree at Target recently. This was one of the items I purchased. It's inexpensive, but, you also get a small tube and it's not incredibly concentrated. I think it works great. I only use it as a daily conditioner, but, it does what I ask of it - softer, smooth hair. The scent is inoffensive, which adds to the likelihood that I will repurchase.

on 8/28/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I admit that when I looked at the ingredients, I thought to myself that this was just another heavy silicone laden product that wouldn't do much. However lactic acid is pretty high in the ingredient list and it helps to open up the cuticle and even has some smoothing properties. So I decided to give it a shot. This is very moisturizing and I found that I only needed to use a small dollop to coat my hair. It gives good slip, rinses clean, and leaves my hair glossy. I had a reduction in frizz which is great because that is my main concern when it comes to my hair. I would say this is a great cheap option and smoothing deep treatment. It will not cure years of damage as advertised on the packaging;a good trim will. However, it will help your hair behave and has a wonderful cucumber melon scent that lingers. I am very impressed by the results and if you heat style or wear your hair curly, you might like this.

on 8/21/2013 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

4A natural curly girl with fine, dense, healthy hair. I like conditioners that are extremely hydrating, detangle well, and leave my hair feeling soft after its air dried. I alternate between high end (Phyto, Matrix, Kenra, Ojon, Alter Ego), organice (Aubrey Organics, Giovanni, Nature's Gate) and drug store cheapies (Tresseme, VO5, Aussie). I LOVE this conditioner. This is a good drug store cheapie that holds its weight against higher end brands. Actually much of the Tresseme line does that for my hair. I occasionally heat style (a few times a month) but mostly wet bun my hair. This has helped to protect my hair without drying it out or losing performance over time. For this reason, I am impressed with the entire Tresseme line. Normally I can only use drugstore brands for a short while before my hair feels dried out from using cheap products. Not so with this just yet. I immediately noticed a difference in the softening, and so far so good. Clumps curls nicely and rinses clean. Definitely will repurchase. This is a new cheapie favorite.

on 8/19/2013 8:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Great treatment, very moisturizing!! I usually use Dove Intensive Repair treatment, but bought this on special. It's very good but more expensive than Dove. Still, I will buy it again and I'd recommend it highly if you have issues with dry, tangled or thick hair that just won't smooth down with most conditioners.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This Tresemme Platinum Strength treatments; concentrate and deep conditioner, are a god send. I usually dislike Tresemme products but I love these as they give my hair so much moisture that I can wear it natural which is something that it was too frizzy and dehydrated to do before.

Fabulous deep conditioner!! I have used this along with the matching shampoo & conditioner and it has improved the overall health of my hair. I am very pleased with this range from Tresemme! The deep treatment is like the conditioner from the line but amped up! Definitely leaves my hair feeling smoother, healthier, and resistant to future damage. Love this!!!!