October 22, 2014 | 2073 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Midnight Dare

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a warm and fruity fragrance, which is a nice step away from the straight up fruity that you usually find at VS. I detect nothing powdery, and it smells pretty much the same from initial application to when it wears off so it's not very complex. This seems like a fragrance that men would like. I would personally like it even more if it was less raspberry & more sandalwood, but VS tends to play it safe with their stuff so I know that won't happen. This has been my favorite Of the VS fantasies line so far, and it's just different enough to set it apart from the rest of them. I plan on using this for my running errands days where I still want to smell nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

I like this scent. I ordered the lotion and the EDT, and have not had a problem with the staying power at all. I do agree that their is a powdery note, but it fades quickly and leaves a soft raspberry sandalwood scent on the skin. It's very delicate, and never has a medicine-y smell, IMO. I like this one. BUT, for me, it was just passing through the night... I won't repurchase once I finish the supply I do have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by DodgerDasher

This smells like raspberry and a hint of coconut to me. It's very sweet. I dig it. The staying power isn't good so I spray a lot on head to toe, knowing the scent will fade shortly after I leave the house.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Fragranceluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent in the VS Fantasies line does not deserve all the negative comments listed here. I like this scent and I find it quite intriguing. It does have a powdery note, which I admit I'm not so much a fan of, but once it dries down it has this delicious raspberry note that I love! Really good, and along with the Vanilla Lace, this is one of the best in the Fantasies line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by dianne1023

Great price, great scent!! I have the shower scrub, perfume (not body spray) and thick lotion in the tube. Love the combination. Packaging is nice, simple, elegant. Pricing is great when purchased as a the 5/$30 sale or something similar. Scent is great, fruity and rich. Would definitely buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by LitHiUMx3

Victoria's Secret always has great 7 for $30 sales which allow you to mix and match between dozens of scents in their Garden Collection. I ordered a bunch of scents online and chose this one strictly for its description. The website claims it is a mixture of raspberry and sandalwood. Unfortunately, I can detect neither note. Instead, this body spray smells strongly of baby powder and not even the good kind. There's a rather noticeable plastic note somewhere in there too. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this fragrance especially if you're hoping for something fruity and delicious : (

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

This scent smells like sandalwood and baby powder to me! I'm not a fan of this at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I smelled this in the store multiple times since its release in late fall 2012 and it smells AWFUL. It seriously smells like medicine. I don't understand the appeal. It's the only Fantasy I truly dislike.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:45:00 AM More reviews by lizjoness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This body spray smells so good! It's a mix of raspberry and sandalwood - it's a very warm and fruity smell. This perfume has great sillage too. It last all day long, especially if you spray it on your clothing as well. It's similar to VS PINK fruity & bright that got discontinued, but it's stronger and is raspberry instead of blackberry. If you love a mixture of warm and fruity scents, I highly recommend this!