July 25, 2014 | 1153 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Rouge Dior Nude 683

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by whocareswhoiam

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased Esquisse because it is slightly darker than my natural lip. Product has a nice feel when applied on the lip, but yet I find it a tad drying after worn. Product color wears out fairly quickly, but does leave a light stain that lasts. I do like the lasting stain color that remains. Unfortunately, Dior did not have a lip pencil that matches their rouge colors. That is ok, because I find better priced pencils in other lines work fine. For the price, this is very expensive. I like it because it is the closest to my natural lip color that I have found on the market. Other than that, perhaps not worth the expensive $$$$$ price tag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Interesting how the shows varies for different people. It's a subtle pop of reddish-berry that looks fresh without being fake or garish on me. I'm pale yellow with dark hair and there isn't much pink about it on my pigmented lips. So many shades wash me out in the winter (I mean really pale yellow), but one swipe and this makes me look alive! It's very moisturizing, applies evenly without a mirror and has suprisingly decent lasting power. It barely transfers on to cups and lasts evenly a good few hours. Since it can be applied with a few careless swipes and no mirror check and doesn't settle into creases or get patchy, it's an everyday pocket/purse regular. It is also neutral enough to wear with different makeup shades and clothing. It's a hit!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

Full coverage deep neutral pink. Sort of a deep mauve. Creamy but opaque. Violet scent/taste. I am NW 20/25.